T M Bezemer
Affiliation: Netherlands Institute of Ecology
Country: The Netherlands
- Response of native insect communities to invasive plantsT Martijn Bezemer
Department of Terrestrial Ecology, Netherlands Institute of Ecology NIOO KNAW, 6708 PB Wageningen, The Netherlands Email
Annu Rev Entomol 59:119-41. 2014....
- Above- and below ground trophic interactions on creeping thistle (Cirsium arvense) in high- and low-diversity plant communities: potential for biotic resistance?T M Bezemer
Netherlands Institute of Ecology, Centre for Terrestrial Ecology, Heteren, The Netherlands
Plant Biol (Stuttg) 6:231-8. 2004....
- Above- and below-ground terpenoid aldehyde induction in cotton, Gossypium herbaceum, following root and leaf injuryT M Bezemer
Netherlands Institute of Ecology NIOO KNAW, Centre for Terrestrial Ecology, PO Box 40, 6666 ZG Heteren, The Netherlands
J Chem Ecol 30:53-67. 2004..Plants exposed to both root and foliar herbivory appeared to induce primarily above-ground at the cost of below-ground defense. The implications for above- and below-ground Mutitrophic interactions are discussed...
- Divergent composition but similar function of soil food webs of individual plants: plant species and community effectsT M Bezemer
Department of Terrestrial Ecology, Netherlands Institute of Ecology NIOO KNAW, P O Box 40, 6666 ZG Heteren, The Netherlands
Ecology 91:3027-36. 2010..However, the ecosystem functions these food webs provide are determined by the identity of the entire plant community...
- Empirical and theoretical challenges in aboveground-belowground ecologyWim H van der Putten
Department of Multitrophic Interactions, Centre for Terrestrial Ecology, Netherlands Institute of Ecology NIOO KNAW, Heteren, The Netherlands
Oecologia 161:1-14. 2009..Then, we discuss how understanding succession may help to enhance managing arable crops, grasslands and invasive plants, as well as provide insights into the effects of global change on community re-organisation and ecosystem processes...