- Tennis injuries: occurrence, aetiology, and preventionB M Pluim
KNLTB, Amersfoort, Netherlands
Br J Sports Med 40:415-23. 2006..More methodologically sound studies are needed for a better understanding of risk factors, in order to design useful strategies to prevent tennis injuries...
- Health benefits of tennisBabette M Pluim
Royal Netherlands Lawn Tennis Association KNLTB, Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Br J Sports Med 41:760-8. 2007....
- Consensus statement on epidemiological studies of medical conditions in tennis, April 2009Babette M Pluim
Royal Netherlands Lawn Tennis Association, Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Clin J Sport Med 19:445-50. 2009..While some of these variations can be explained by differences in sample populations and conditions, the main reasons are related to differences in definitions and methodologies employed in the studies...
- Sport science and medicine in tennisBabette M Pluim
KNLTB, The Netherlands
Br J Sports Med 41:703-4. 2007
- β₂-Agonists and physical performance: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trialsBabette M Pluim
Royal Netherlands Lawn Tennis Association, KNLTB, Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Sports Med 41:39-57. 2011..There is some evidence indicating that systemic β₂-agonists may have a positive effect on physical performance in healthy subjects, but the evidence base is weak...