Affiliation: Maastricht University
Country: The Netherlands
- All we need is a cue to remember: the effect of an extinction cue on renewalPauline Dibbets
Clinical Psychological Science, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Behav Res Ther 46:1070-7. 2008..This safety signal function was not observed after a switch in context. Possible functions of the extinction cue and its application in extinction-based exposure treatments are discussed...
- Differences in feedback- and inhibition-related neural activity in adult ADHDPauline Dibbets
Maastricht University, Universiteitssingel 50, Clinical Psychological Science, P O Box 616, 6200MD, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Brain Cogn 70:73-83. 2009..These results indicate that at least two distinguishable underlying brain networks related to response inhibition and feedback are altered in adults with ADHD...
- Differential brain activation patterns in adult attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) associated with task switchingPauline Dibbets
Department of Clinical Psychological Science, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Neuropsychology 24:413-23. 2010..The main aim of the study was to examine blood oxygen level-dependent response during task switching in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Functional MRI of task switching in children with Specific Language Impairment (SLI)Pauline Dibbets
Psychiatry and Neuropsychology, University of Maastricht, 6200 MD, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Neurocase 12:71-9. 2006..This might indicate that the task was more demanding for the SLI group and that compensatory mechanisms were engaged for successful task performance...
- The effect of a retrieval cue on the return of spider fearPauline Dibbets
Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 44:361-7. 2013..This renewal can be attenuated by using retrieval cues stemming from the exposure context. The present study investigated the effect of such a cue in spider-fearful persons...
- Adding imagery rescripting during extinction leads to less ABA renewalPauline Dibbets
Clinical Psychological Science, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 43:614-24. 2012..The present study investigated whether US devaluation, through imagery rescripting during extinction, resulted in less renewal than mere extinction...
- Imagery rescripting: Is incorporation of the most aversive scenes necessary?Pauline Dibbets
a Clinical Psychological Science, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Memory 24:683-95. 2016..Finally, the intrusions of the Late ImRs condition were reported as less vivid compared to the other conditions. To conclude, it seems beneficial including aversive scenes in ImRs after an analogue trauma induction. ..
- Fear conditioning and extinction in anxiety- and depression-prone personsPauline Dibbets
a Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Memory 23:350-64. 2015..The observed discrepancies in response patterns of high-anxiety and -depression persons seem to indicate distinctive information processing of emotional stimuli. ..