Affiliation: Maasland Hospital
Country: The Netherlands
- System of Objectified Judgement Analysis (SOJA) as a tool in rational and transparent drug-decision makingRobert Janknegt
Maasland Ziekenhuis, Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Toxicology, Sittard, The Netherlands
Expert Opin Pharmacother 8:S5-14. 2007..This article describes how the information on which the SOJA process is based, was researched and processed...
- A cluster randomized controlled trial aimed at implementation of local quality improvement collaboratives to improve prescribing and test ordering performance of general practitioners: study protocolJasper Trietsch
Maastricht University, Dept of General Practice, School for Public Health and Primary Care CAPRHI, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Implement Sci 4:6. 2009..questions are: is the multifaceted strategy implemented on a large scale as planned?; what is the effect on general practitioners' (GPs) test ordering and prescribing behaviour?; and what are the costs of implementing the strategy?..
- InforMatrix for attention deficit hyperactivity disorderRobert Janknegt
Hospital Pharmacist, Clinical Pharmacologist Maasland Ziekenhuis, Postbus, Sittard, The Netherlands
Expert Opin Pharmacother 10:755-72. 2009..It enables the user to judge both the importance of the selection criteria and the properties of each therapeutic option per criterion on the basis of his or her own personal expertise and/or the present document...
- InforMatrix: ADP antagonists in acute coronary syndromesRobert Janknegt
Orbis Medisch Centrum, P O Box 5500, 6130 MB Sittard Geleen, The Netherlands
Expert Opin Pharmacother 13:357-85. 2012..InforMatrix is an interactive matrix model, in which pharmacotherapeutic strategies are supported in a rational manner, by means of a transparent selection methodology...
- ACE inhibitors for the treatment of hypertension drug selection by means of the SOJA methodLesley Edgar
Senior Pharmaceutical Officer, DHSSPS, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Rev Recent Clin Trials 6:69-93. 2011..The well documented effects on clinically relevant end points, such as cardiovascular morbidity and mortality contributed to the high score for ramipril...