Annette Hm van der Helm-van Mil
Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- The 2010 ACR/EULAR criteria for rheumatoid arthritis: do they affect the classification or diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis?Annette H M van der Helm-van Mil
Correspondence to Annette H M van der Helm van Mil, Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, PO Box 9600, Leiden 2300RC, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 71:1596-8. 2012..Not fulfilling the criteria, in contrast, does not rule out RA in these individuals...
- Can anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody-negative RA be subdivided into clinical subphenotypes?Diederik P C de Rooy
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R180. 2011..We aimed to evaluate the validity of this notion and explored whether clinical subphenotypes can be discerned within anti-CCP-negative RA...
- A high body mass index has a protective effect on the amount of joint destruction in small joints in early rheumatoid arthritisA H M van der Helm-van Mil
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Centre, PO Box 9600, 2300RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 67:769-74. 2008..Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is marked by the presence of proinflammatory cytokines and, in general, the presence of high levels of inflammatory markers is associated with a severe disease course and joint damage...
- The prognostic value of baseline erosions in undifferentiated arthritisMohamed M Thabet
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, Leiden, PO Box 9600, 2300RC, The Netherlands
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R155. 2009..This study evaluates the predictive value of erosive joints for the disease outcome in UA as measured by RA development and disease persistency...
- TRAF1/C5 polymorphism is not associated with increased mortality in rheumatoid arthritis: two large longitudinal studiesJessica A B van Nies
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Centre, Albinusdreef 2, 2333 ZA Leiden, The Netherlands
Arthritis Res Ther 12:R38. 2010..As TRAF1/C5 associated mortality may not be restricted to RA, we also studied a large cohort of non-RA patients...