Affiliation: Leiden University Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Drug handling by the lungsF Boer
Department of Anaesthesiology, P5 Q, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Br J Anaesth 91:50-60. 2003
- Patient safety in the operating room: an intervention study on latent risk factorsMartie van Beuzekom
OR Centre, Leiden University Medical Centre, 9600, 2300, RC Leiden, The Netherlands
BMC Surg 12:10. 2012..We performed an intervention to improve these latent risk factors (LRFs) and increase awareness of patient safety issues amongst OR staff...
- Patient's satisfaction with perioperative care: development, validation, and application of a questionnaireM A A Caljouw
Operating Theatre Centre, Leiden University Medical Centre, Postal Zone J4 Q, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Br J Anaesth 100:637-44. 2008..The aim of our study was to develop a valid and reliable self-reported multidimensional questionnaire assessing patient satisfaction that included these issues...
- [Anaphylactic reactions to chlorhexidine during urinary catheterisation]E J van Zuuren
Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum, Polikliniek Huidziekten, BI Q, Postbus 9600, 2300 RC Leiden
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 151:2531-4. 2007..All three men had had previous reactions to chlorhexidine, however, not enough attention was paid to this fact, or it was not thought of...
- Modeling population pharmacokinetics of lidocaine: should cardiac output be included as a patient factor?J A Kuipers
Department of Anesthesiology, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
Anesthesiology 94:566-73. 2001..Inclusion of cardiac output and other physiologic parameters, in addition to or instead of, demographic variables might improve the population pharmacokinetic modeling of lidocaine...
- Assessing system failures in operating rooms and intensive care unitsM van Beuzekom
OR Centre, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, The Netherlands
Qual Saf Health Care 16:45-50. 2007..Proactive methods are able to objectively detect structural shortcomings before mishaps and have been widely used in other high-risk industries...
- [The psychiatrist has to be supportive]F Boer
Tijdschr Psychiatr 49:439-41. 2007
- Patient flow in the preoperative assessment clinicG M Edward
University of Amsterdam, Academic Medical Centre, Department of Anaesthesiology, Leiden, The Netherlands
Eur J Anaesthesiol 25:280-6. 2008....
- [Education]F Boer
Tijdschr Psychiatr 48:79-80. 2006
- [After the researchers have left the field]F Boer
Tijdschr Psychiatr 49:525-7. 2007