E M Ongkosuwito
Affiliation: Erasmus MC
Country: The Netherlands
- Assessment of volumetric changes with a best-fit method in three-dimensional stereophotogramsE M Ongkosuwito
Department of Orthodontics, Erasmus MC Sophia, Room Sp 1408, Dr Molewaterplein 60, 3015 GJ Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 49:472-6. 2012..The aim of this study was to validate a three-dimensional stereophotogrammetric best-fit method of assessing volumetric changes and to compare three devices...
- Craniofacial morphology in unilateral hemifacial microsomiaE M Ongkosuwito
Department of Orthodontics, Erasmus MC Sophia, University Medical Center, P O Box 2060, 3000 CB Rotterdam, The Netherlands Electronic address
Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 51:902-7. 2013..Individual HFM growth curves showed very high inter-variability, further strengthening the need for individualized treatment plans that consider all three dimensions and the severity of the condition. ..
- Changes of mandibular ramal height, during growth in unilateral hemifacial microsomia patients and unaffected controlsE M Ongkosuwito
Department of Orthodontics, Erasmus MC Sophia, University Medical Center, Dr Molewaterplein 60, 3015 GJ Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Craniomaxillofac Surg 41:92-7. 2013..These growth curves may aid the timing and determination of the combined surgical orthodontic treatment plan for HFM patients...
- Linear mandibular measurements: comparison between orthopantomograms and lateral cephalogramsE M Ongkosuwito
Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 46:147-53. 2009..To investigate the reliability of length measurements of the mandible by comparing orthopantomograms (OPTs) with lateral cephalograms...
- Dental development in hemifacial microsomiaE M Ongkosuwito
Department of Orthodontics, Cleft Palate Team and Craniofacial Team, Erasmus MC Sophia, University Medical Center, Room Sp 1408, Dr Molewaterplein 60, 3015 GJ Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Dent Res 89:1368-72. 2010..The temporary delay of tooth formation in patients with severe forms of HFM and the distribution of agenic teeth suggest an interaction between mandibular and dental development...
- The frequency of Le Fort I osteotomy in cleft patientsI E Voshol
Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 49:160-6. 2012..The aim of this research was to study the frequency of Le Fort I osteotomy (LFI) in cleft patients treated according to the protocol of the Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam...
- Complications in maxillary distraction using the RED II device: a retrospective analysis of 21 patientsE Nout
Craniofacial Center Rotterdam, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 35:897-902. 2006..The stability of the device is discussed as the distraction distance achieved was less than expected...
- Surgically assisted rapid maxillary expansion in two cases of osteopathia striata with cranial sclerosisM J Koudstaal
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 45:337-42. 2008..One should be aware of the disease-related problems and the possible complications that might occur with this type of patient...
- Transverse dental arch relationship at 9 and 12 years in children with unilateral cleft lip and palate treated with infant orthopedics: a randomized clinical trial (DUTCHCLEFT)R L M Noverraz
Department of Orthodontics, Academic Centre for Dentistry Amsterdam ACTA, Gustav Mahlerlaan 3004, 1081 LA, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Clin Oral Investig 19:2255-65. 2015..The hypothesis is that IO has no effect on the transverse dental arch relationship...
- Delayed diagnosis and underreporting of congenital anomalies associated with oral clefts in the Netherlands: a national validation studyA M Rozendaal
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, PO Box 2040, 3000 CA, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 65:780-90. 2012..In this study, we evaluated the quality of data on congenital anomalies associated with clefts...
- Three-dimensional computed tomographic evaluation of Le Fort III distraction osteogenesis with an external device in syndromic craniosynostosisM F Wery
Department of Orthodontics, Erasmus MC Sophia Children s Hospital, Rotterdam, The Netherlands F
Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 53:285-91. 2015..However, the movement during osteogenesis is not always exactly in the intended direction, and a secondary operation is often necessary. Three-dimensional evaluation over a longer period of time is necessary. ..