M T Groot
Affiliation: Erasmus University
Country: The Netherlands
- Costs of multiple myeloma and associated skeletal-related events in The NetherlandsMartijn T Groot
Institute for Medical Technology Assessment, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, Room L3 105, PO Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 4:565-72. 2004..This study provides a model for further investigation of the health-economic impact of skeletal complications in patients with malignant bone disease...
- Costs of prostate cancer, metastatic to the bone, in the NetherlandsM T Groot
Institute for Medical Technology Assessment, Erasmus University Rotterdam, PO Box 1738, Room L3 105, 3000 DR Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Eur Urol 43:226-32. 2003....
- [Drug treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia: a cost effectiveness analysis of first- and second-line treatment ]M T Groot
Erasmus Universiteit, Institute for Medical Technology Assessment, Postbus 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 147:1460-5. 2003..To determine the average cost-effectiveness ratio of treatment of patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML): with first-line interferon alpha-2a (IFN) or with second-line imatinib following IFN failure...
- [The role of cost analysis in the evaluation of the development of medical technology. The case of allogenic stem-cell transplantation]M T Groot
Institute for Medical Technology Assessment, Erasmus Medisch Centrum, Postbus 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 148:480-4. 2004....
- Cost analysis of HLA-identical sibling and voluntary unrelated allogeneic bone marrow and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in adults with acute myelocytic leukaemia or acute lymphoblastic leukaemiaM van Agthoven
Institute for Medical Technology Assessment, Department of Health Care Policy and Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Bone Marrow Transplant 30:243-51. 2002..For patients who were alive after 2 years, cumulative expenses were calculated to be Euro 103,509 (BMT), Euro 173,587 (MUD), and Euro 105,906 (PBSCT)...
- Cost-effectiveness of rituximab (MabThera) in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in The NetherlandsM T Groot
Erasmus Medical Centre, Institute for Medical Technology Assessment, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Haematol 74:194-202. 2005..To determine the incremental cost-effectiveness ratio (ICER) of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone (CHOP) vs. CHOP plus rituximab (R-CHOP) in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) patients in the Netherlands...
- Immunotherapy with autologous tumor cell-BCG vaccine in patients with colon cancer: a prospective study of medical and economic benefitsC A Uyl-de Groot
Department of Health Care Polity and Management, Institute for Medical Technology Assessment, Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Vaccine 23:2379-87. 2005....