M G Dik
Country: The Netherlands
- APOE-epsilon4 is associated with memory decline in cognitively impaired elderlyM G Dik
Institute for Research in Extramural Medicine EMGO Institute, and the Department of Psychiatry, Vrije Universiteit, The Netherlands
Neurology 54:1492-7. 2000..To investigate whether the association between APOE-epsilon4 and memory decline is modified by baseline cognition and age in a population-based elderly sample...
- Stroke and apolipoprotein E epsilon4 are independent risk factors for cognitive decline: A population-based studyM G Dik
Institute for Research in Extramural Medicine EMGO Institute, Department of Psychiatry, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Stroke 31:2431-6. 2000..In a population-based sample, using well-defined sensitive cognitive measures, this study investigates whether cognitive decline following stroke is worse for patients who carry the ApoE epsilon4 allele...
- Memory complaints and APOE-epsilon4 accelerate cognitive decline in cognitively normal elderlyM G Dik
Institute for Research in Extramural Medicine EMGO Institute, Academic Hospital, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Neurology 57:2217-22. 2001..To investigate to what extent subjective memory complaints and APOE-epsilon4 allele carriage predict future cognitive decline in cognitively intact elderly persons, by evaluating both their separate and combined effects...
- Effects of gender and age on the association of apolipoprotein E epsilon4 with bone mineral density, bone turnover and the risk of fractures in older peopleS M F Pluijm
Institute for Research in Extramural Medicine EMGO Institute, VU University Medical Center, PO Box 7057, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Osteoporos Int 13:701-9. 2002....
- Memory complaints; the association with psycho-affective and health problems and the role of personality characteristics. A 6-year follow-up studyH C Comijs
Institute for Research in Extramural Medicine EMGO and the Department of Psychiatry, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Affect Disord 72:157-65. 2002..Furthermore, it is investigated whether personality characteristics have a modifying effect on the association of memory complaints with depressive and anxiety symptoms and physical health...