Johannes S de Jong
Country: The Netherlands
- Limited value of staging squamous cell carcinoma of the anal margin and canal using the sentinel lymph node procedure: a prospective study with long-term follow-upJohannes S de Jong
Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Ann Surg Oncol 17:2656-62. 2010..This study reports the feasibility of the sentinel lymph node biopsy (SLNB) in patients with anal cancer and whether this improves the selection for inguinal radiotherapy...
- In Vivo Fluorescence Immunohistochemistry: Localization of Fluorescently Labeled Cetuximab in Squamous Cell CarcinomasEsther de Boer
1 Division of Otolaryngology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA 2 Department of Surgery, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
Sci Rep 5:10169. 2015....
- Radiotherapy for soft tissue sarcomas after isolated limb perfusion and surgical resection: essential for local control in all patients?Jan P Deroose
Division of Surgical Oncology, Erasmus MC Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Surg Oncol 18:321-7. 2011..Isolated limb perfusion (ILP) with tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) and melphalan can achieve regression of the tumor, facilitating limb-saving resection. RTx improves local control but may lead to increased morbidity...
- Intraoperative assessment of biliary anatomy for prevention of bile duct injury: a review of current and future patient safety interventionsK Tim Buddingh
Department of Surgery, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Surg Endosc 25:2449-61. 2011..This article reviews the evidence for the different techniques and discusses their strengths and weaknesses in terms of efficacy, ease, and cost-effectiveness...
- Intraoperative tumor-specific fluorescence imaging in ovarian cancer by folate receptor-α targeting: first in-human resultsGooitzen M van Dam
Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, BioOptical Imaging Center, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Nat Med 17:1315-9. 2011....