Frans J M E Roumen
Affiliation: Atrium Medical Centre
Country: The Netherlands
- Recent trends in breech delivery in the NetherlandsJan F M Molkenboer
Atrium Medical Centre, Heerlen, The Netherlands
BJOG 110:948-51. 2003..The same amplifying impact applied for all non-term breeches and breeches from multiple gestations, but not for babies in other than breech presentation...
- Comparison of uterine concentrations of ethinyl estradiol and etonogestrel after use of a contraceptive vaginal ring and an oral contraceptiveFrans J M E Roumen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Atrium Medisch Centrum, Heerlen, The Netherlands
Fertil Steril 85:57-62. 2006..To compare uterine tissue concentrations of ethinyl estradiol (EE) and etonogestrel (ENG) after one cycle of use of a contraceptive vaginal ring (NuvaRing; NV Organon, Oss, The Netherlands) or a combined oral contraceptive (COC)...
- The combined contraceptive vaginal ring (NuvaRing): first experience in daily clinical practice in The NetherlandsFrans J M E Roumen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Atrium Medical Centre, Henri Dunantstraat 5, 6419 PC Heerlen, The Netherlands
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 11:14-22. 2006..However, the data collected from registration studies may differ from the clinical situation. The Dutch NuvaRing Experience Project was initiated to gain insight into NuvaRing use in daily clinical practice...
- Review of the combined contraceptive vaginal ring, NuvaRingFrans Jme Roumen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Atrium Medical Centre Parkstad, Heerlen, The Netherlands
Ther Clin Risk Manag 4:441-51. 2008....
- The contraceptive vaginal ring, NuvaRing(®), a decade after its introductionFrans J M E Roumen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Atrium Medical Centre Parkstad, Heerlen, The Netherlands
Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care 17:415-27. 2012..To review the clinical experience with the contraceptive vaginal ring (CVR, NuvaRing(®)) since its introduction over ten years ago...
- Induction of labour with a Foley catheter or oral misoprostol at term: the PROBAAT-II study, a multicentre randomised controlled trialMieke L G Ten Eikelder
Department of Obstetrics K 6 P 35, Leiden University Medical Centre, P, O, Box 9600, Leiden 2300 RC, The Netherlands
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:67. 2013..At present, valid comparisons between oral misoprostol and Foley catheter are lacking. Therefore, we propose a randomised controlled trial comparing Foley catheter to oral misoprostol in order to assess safety and cost-effectiveness...
- Disproportionate Intrauterine Growth Intervention Trial At Term: DIGITATKim E Boers
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 7:12. 2007..We propose a randomised trial to compare effectiveness, costs and maternal quality of life for induction of labour versus expectant management in women with a suspected IUGR fetus at term...
- Induction of labour versus expectant monitoring in women with pregnancy induced hypertension or mild preeclampsia at term: the HYPITAT trialCorine M Koopmans
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University Medical Centre Groningen, The Netherlands
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 7:14. 2007..Induction of labour might prevent maternal and neonatal complications at the expense of increased instrumental vaginal delivery rates and caesarean section rates...
- Well being of obstetric patients on minimal blood transfusions (WOMB trial)Babette W Prick
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Erasmus Medical Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 10:83. 2010..At present, there are no strict transfusion criteria for this specific indication, resulting in a wide variation in postpartum policy of RBC transfusion in the Netherlands...
- The contraceptive vaginal ring compared with the combined oral contraceptive pill: a comprehensive review of randomized controlled trialsFrans J M E Roumen
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Atrium Medical Center Herlen, 6419 Heerlen, The Netherlands
Contraception 75:420-9. 2007..The purpose of this review was to compare pharmacology, contraceptive efficacy, cycle control, side effects and acceptability with the combined contraceptive vaginal ring (CCVR) and combined oral contraceptives (COCs)...
- Bishop score and risk of cesarean delivery after induction of labor in nulliparous womenFrancis P J M Vrouenraets
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Atrium Medical Center, Heerlen, VieCuri Medical Center, Venlo, The Netherlands
Obstet Gynecol 105:690-7. 2005..To quantify the risk and risk factors for cesarean delivery associated with medical and elective induction of labor in nulliparous women...
- Efficacy, cycle control, and user acceptability of a novel combined contraceptive vaginal ringThom O M Dieben
Clinical Development Department, Contraception, NV Organon, Oss, The Netherlands
Obstet Gynecol 100:585-93. 2002..To assess the contraceptive efficacy, cycle control, tolerability, and user acceptability of a novel combined contraceptive vaginal ring for up to 13 cycles...