Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- [Thyroid dysfunction in pregnant women: clinical dilemmas]Rosa Vissenberg
Academisch Medisch Centrum, afd Gynaecologie en Obstetrie, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 156:A5163. 2012..01-4.00 mU/l in the first and second trimesters. Reference values for the third trimester have not reported for this population, but are probably comparable with those of the second trimester...
- Abnormal thyroid function parameters in the second trimester of pregnancy are associated with breech presentation at term: a nested cohort studyRosa Vissenberg
Academic Medical Centre, Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Electronic address
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 199:169-74. 2016..Thyroid dysfunction has been described as a possible risk factor for having an abnormal fetal position at birth. In this study we aim to determine the association between thyroid function in early pregnancy and breech presentation at term...
- Pathophysiological aspects of thyroid hormone disorders/thyroid peroxidase autoantibodies and reproductionR Vissenberg
Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod Update 21:378-87. 2015..Here, we aim to provide a comprehensive overview of the literature on the pathophysiology of these associations...
- Significance of (sub)clinical thyroid dysfunction and thyroid autoimmunity before conception and in early pregnancy: a systematic reviewEmmy VAN DEN Boogaard
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Academic Medical Center, Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod Update 17:605-19. 2011..We conducted a systematic review of the literature on the clinical significance of thyroid dysfunction and thyroid autoimmunity before conception and in early pregnancy...
- Is there a role for assisted reproductive technology in recurrent miscarriage?Rosa Vissenberg
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Center for Reproductive Medicine, Academic Medical Center Q3 119, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Semin Reprod Med 29:548-56. 2011..A recently published review concluded that the live birthrate for IVF/PGS and natural conception groups appears to be quite similar. Because evidence is lacking, we recommend refraining from ART in couples with recurrent miscarriage...
- Number and sequence of preceding miscarriages and maternal age for the prediction of antiphospholipid syndrome in women with recurrent miscarriageEmmy VAN DEN Boogaard
Center for Reproductive Medicine, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Fertil Steril 99:188-92. 2013..To investigate the relationship between the number and sequence of preceding miscarriages and antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)...