Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- Rib fractures after reirradiation plus hyperthermia for recurrent breast cancer: Predictive factorsSabine Oldenborg
Department of Radiation Oncology, Z1 215, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, P O Box 22660, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Strahlenther Onkol 192:240-7. 2016..However, additional toxicity of reirradiation (e.g., rib fractures) may occur. The aim of this study is to determine the impact of potential risk factors on the occurrence of rib fractures...
- Reirradiation and hyperthermia for irresectable locoregional recurrent breast cancer in previously irradiated area: Size mattersSabine Oldenborg
Department of Radiation Oncology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam AMC, The Netherlands Electronic address
Radiother Oncol 117:223-8. 2015....
- Elective re-irradiation and hyperthermia following resection of persistent locoregional recurrent breast cancer: A retrospective studySabine Oldenborg
Department of Radiation Oncology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Hyperthermia 26:136-44. 2010....
- Reirradiation and hyperthermia for radiation-associated sarcomaMarianne A A de Jong
Department of Radiation Oncology and Hyperthermia, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Cancer 118:180-7. 2012....
- Characteristics and performance evaluation of the capacitive Contact Flexible Microstrip Applicator operating at 70 MHz for external hyperthermiaNiek van Wieringen
Radiotherapy Department, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Hyperthermia 25:542-53. 2009..This applicator is introduced for the treatment of superficial tumours with extension in depth beyond the range of regular superficial applicators...