L C Kremer
Affiliation: Academic Medical Center
Country: The Netherlands
- A nationwide study on reproductive function, ovarian reserve, and risk of premature menopause in female survivors of childhood cancer: design and methodological challengesAnnelies Overbeek
Department of Paediatrics, Division of Paediatric Oncology Haematology, VU University Medical Center, PO Box 7057, Amsterdam, 1007MB, The Netherlands
BMC Cancer 12:363. 2012....
- A worldwide collaboration to harmonize guidelines for the long-term follow-up of childhood and young adult cancer survivors: a report from the International Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization GroupLeontien C M Kremer
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:543-9. 2013..With the implementation of our evidence-based methods, we provide a framework for the harmonization of guidelines for the long-term follow-up of childhood and young adult cancer survivors...
- Indium-111-antimyosin scintigraphy in the early detection of heart damage after anthracycline therapy in childrenL C Kremer
Department of Pediatrics, Academic Medical Center, Emma Children s Hospital, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 17:1208. 1999..To determine the value of indium-111-antimyosin ((111)In-AM) scintigraphy in the early detection of myocardial damage in children treated with doxorubicin...
- Anthracycline-induced clinical heart failure in a cohort of 607 children: long-term follow-up studyL C Kremer
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Center, Emma Kinder Ziekenhuis, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 19:191-6. 2001..To determine the early and late cumulative incidence of anthracycline-induced clinical heart failure (A-CHF) after anthracycline therapy in childhood and to identify associated risk factors...
- Troponin T in the first 24 hours after the administration of chemotherapy and the detection of myocardial damage in childrenL C M Kremer
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Center, Emma Kinder Ziekenhuis, University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 38:686-9. 2002..Our data show that the measurement of cTnT within 24 h after administration of chemotherapy does not have a high sensitivity for the identification of patients with subsequent subclinical cardiotoxicity...
- Frequency and risk factors of anthracycline-induced clinical heart failure in children: a systematic reviewL C M Kremer
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Oncol 13:503-12. 2002..We performed a systematic review to evaluate the existing evidence of the frequency and risk factors of anthracycline-induced clinical heart failure (A-CHF) in children...
- Frequency and risk factors of subclinical cardiotoxicity after anthracycline therapy in children: a systematic reviewL C M Kremer
Academic Medical Centre, Emma Kinder Ziekenhuis, University of Amsterdam, Department of Pediatric Oncology, The Netherlands
Ann Oncol 13:819-29. 2002....
- [Systemic reviews as a basis for guidelines]R J Scholten
Academisch Medisch Centrum, Dutch Cochrane Centre, Postbus 22 660, 1100 DD Amsterdam
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 148:262-4. 2004..To reduce the necessary effort, continuation of national and international collaboration is needed in the preparation and maintenance of high-quality systematic reviews...
- Development of a national protocol to screen Dutch cancer survivors on late cancer treatment effectsM W M Jaspers
Department of Medical Informatics, University of Amsterdam Academic Medical Center, The Netherlands
Int J Med Inform 76:297-305. 2007..The development of a national protocol to formalize the screening of Dutch cancer survivors on potential late cancer treatment effects and the medical terminology used in describing the patient follow up procedures...
- A Concise and Practical Framework for the Development and Usability Evaluation of Patient Information WebsitesL W Peute
Center for Human Factors Engineering of Health Information Technology HIT Lab, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands Dept of Medical Informatics, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Appl Clin Inform 6:383-99. 2015..However, due to its extensiveness its application is limited. In the current study we apply a subset of the WDMHC framework in a case study concerning the development and evaluation of a website aimed at childhood cancer survivors (CCS)...
- Uncovering healthcare practitioners' information processing using the think-aloud method: From paper-based guideline to clinical decision support systemE Kilsdonk
Centre for Human Factors Engineering of interactive Health Information Technology HIT lab, Department of Medical Informatics, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands Electronic address
Int J Med Inform 86:10-9. 2016....
- Final height in survivors of childhood cancer compared with Height Standard Deviation Scores at diagnosisS L Knijnenburg
Department of Medical Informatics, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Ann Oncol 24:1119-26. 2013..Our study aimed to evaluate final height in a cohort of Dutch childhood cancer survivors (CCS) and assess possible determinants of final height, including height at diagnosis...
- Validity of self-reported data on pregnancies for childhood cancer survivors: a comparison with data from a nationwide population-based registryA Overbeek
Division of Pediatric Oncology Hematology, Department of Pediatrics, VU University Medical Center, PO Box 7057, Amsterdam 1000 MB, The Netherlands
Hum Reprod 28:819-27. 2013..To what degree do records registered in the Netherlands Perinatal Registry (PRN) agree with self-report in a study questionnaire on pregnancy outcomes in childhood cancer survivors (CCSs)?..
- Diagnostic tests in Hirschsprung disease: a systematic reviewF de Lorijn
Department of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 42:496-505. 2006..We conducted a systematic review to determine and compare the diagnostic accuracy of contrast enema (CE), anorectal manometry (ARM) and rectal suction biopsy (RSB) in infants suspected of Hirschsprung disease...
- [Keeping up to date with the relevant literature: 'really simple syndication'-(RSS)-feeds within PubMed]E Leclercq
Emma Kinderziekenhuis AMC, Cochrane Childhood Cancer Group, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam
Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 152:221-4. 2008..With RSS feeds the user can be alerted to new information much faster than by an e-mail alerting service, so that one can anticipate new developments more rapidly...
- Efficacy of oral prophylactic antibiotics in neutropenic afebrile oncology patients: a systematic review of randomised controlled trialsM D van de Wetering
Paediatric Oncology Department, Emma Children s Hospital, Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 41:1372-82. 2005..In conclusion, this study has shown that oral prophylactic antibiotics decreased Gram-negative bacteraemia and infection related mortality due to bacterial causes during neutropenic episodes in oncology patients...
- Cumulative incidence and risk factors of mitoxantrone-induced cardiotoxicity in children: a systematic reviewE C van Dalen
Department of Paediatric Oncology, Academic Medical Center, Emma Children s Hospital, University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 40:643-52. 2004..It is too early to conclude that in children mitoxantrone is less cardiotoxic than anthracyclines. More well-designed studies are needed to reliably evaluate the incidence of M-CT and its associated risk factors...
- Treatment for asymptomatic anthracycline-induced cardiac dysfunction in childhood cancer survivors: the need for evidenceE C van Dalen
J Clin Oncol 21:3377; author reply 3377-8. 2003
- Prophylactic antibiotics for preventing early Gram-positive central venous catheter infections in oncology patients, a Cochrane systematic reviewM D van de Wetering
Paediatric Oncology Department, Emma Children s Hospital Academic Medical Centre, F8 245, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Cancer Treat Rev 31:186-96. 2005..The objective of this review is to evaluate the efficacy of antibiotics in the prevention of early Gram-positive TCVC infections, in oncology patients...