Affiliation: Ministry of Public Health
- In vivo sensitivity monitoring of mefloquine monotherapy and artesunate-mefloquine combinations for the treatment of uncomplicated falciparum malaria in Thailand in 2003Saowanit Vijaykadga
Disease Control Department, Ministry of Public Health, Nonthaburi, Thailand
Trop Med Int Health 11:211-9. 2006..To monitor the efficacy of anti-malarial treatments in Thailand...
- Strengthening of national capacity in implementation of antimalarial drug quality assurance in ThailandSaowanit Vijaykadga
Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 37:5-10. 2006..1% of CHL and 29.4% of QUI were substandard. Based on the finding, drug regulatory authorities in the country took appropriate action against violators to ensure that antimalarial drugs consumed by malaria patients are of good quality...
- Delayed Plasmodium falciparum clearance following artesunate-mefloquine combination therapy in Thailand, 1997-2007Saowanit Vijaykadga
Bureau of Vector Borne Diseases, Department of Diseases Control, Ministry of Public Health, Nonthaburi, Thailand
Malar J 11:296. 2012..The purpose of this study is to investigate the prevalence of parasitaemia in the few days following treatment with artesunate-mefloquine (AM), which is an indirect measure of decreased artesunate susceptibility...
- Declining mefloquine sensitivity of Plasmodium falciparum along the Thai-Myanmar borderChaiporn Rojanawatsirivet
Bureau of Vector Borne Disease, Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health, Nonthaburi, Thailand
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 35:560-5. 2004..ACR in 1997 and 2001 in Mae Hong Son were 87.8% and 73.2%, respectively, in Kanchanaburi were 82% and 59.6%, respectively, and in Ranong were 96% and 31.6%, respectively...
- Mekong malaria. II. Update of malaria, multi-drug resistance and economic development in the Mekong region of Southeast AsiaDoung Socheat
Center for National Malaria Control CNM, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 34:1-102. 2003....