Affiliation: Ministry of Public Health
- Trend of malaria incidence in highly endemic provinces along the Thai borders, 1991-2001Supawadee Konchom
Bureau of Vector Borne Disease, Ministry of Public Health, Nonthaburi, Thailand
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 34:486-94. 2003....
- Chronicle of malaria epidemics in Thailand, 1980-2000Supawadee Konchom
Bureau of Vector Borne Disease, Department of Disease Control, Ministry of Public Health, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 36:64-7. 2005..Evidence related to the burden of malaria epidemics was also reviewed to identify causal factors that will be helpful in future research...
- Early detection of malaria in an endemic area: model developmentSupawadee Konchom
Bureau of Vector Borne Disease, Ministry of Public Health, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 37:1067-71. 2006..The model may be helpful in the decision making process, planning and budget allocation for the Malaria Control Program. The software for early malaria detection is currently implemented in several endemic areas throughout Thailand...
- Mekong malaria. II. Update of malaria, multi-drug resistance and economic development in the Mekong region of Southeast AsiaDoung Socheat
Center for National Malaria Control CNM, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 34:1-102. 2003....
- Spatio-temporal effects of estimated pollutants released from an industrial estate on the occurrence of respiratory disease in Maptaphut Municipality, ThailandSomchai Jadsri
Department of Tropical Hygiene, Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University, Rajvithi Road, Bangkok, Thailand
Int J Health Geogr 5:48. 2006....