- Visuomotor coordination and motor representation by human temporal lobe neurons
University of California Los Angeles, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 24:600-10. 2012
- Exploring human epileptic activity at the single-neuron level
Center for Study of Movement, Cognition and Mobility, Department of Neurology and Functional Neurosurgery Unit, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv 6423906, Israel Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Sackler Faculty of Medicine and Sagol School of Neuroscience, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 6997801, Israel Electronic address
Epilepsy Behav 58:11-7. 2016
- Cognitive-motor brain-machine interfaces
Faculty of Biomedical Engineering, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, Israel Functional Neurosurgery Unit, Tel Aviv Medical Center, Tel Aviv 64239, Israel Electronic address
J Physiol Paris 108:38-44. 2014
- Computer vision, camouflage breaking and countershading
Department of Computer Science, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel
Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 364:529-36. 2009
..Detection by D arg is shown to be very robust, from both theoretical considerations and practical examples of real-life images...
- An automatic measure for classifying clusters of suspected spikes into single cells versus multiunits
Department of Neurosurgery, University of California, Los Angeles, 90095, USA
J Neural Eng 6:056001. 2009
..The proposed algorithm is suitable for real-time operation and as such may allow brain-computer interfaces to treat single cells differently than multiunits...
- Sparse decoding of multiple spike trains for brain-machine interfaces
Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, Israel
J Neural Eng 9:054001. 2012
..The parameter estimation algorithm is orders of magnitude faster than existing methods and achieves significantly higher accuracies for both simulations and human data, rendering sparse decoding highly attractive for BMIs...
- Structured neuronal encoding and decoding of human speech features
Department of Neurosurgery, David Geffen School of Medicine, and Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Nat Commun 3:1015. 2012
..This structured encoding enables accurate decoding of volitional speech segments and could be applied in the development of brain-machine interfaces for restoring speech in paralysed individuals...
- Encoding of speed and direction of movement in the human supplementary motor area
Department of Neurosurgery, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Neurosurg 110:1304-16. 2009
..This is a study of single-neuron activity during a continuous volitional motor task, with the goal of clarifying these relationships for SMA neurons and other frontal lobe regions in humans...