Yann Fen C Chao
Affiliation: National Taipei College of Nursing
- The cardiorespiratory response and energy expenditure of Tai-Chi-Qui-GongYann Fen C Chao
National Taipei College of Nursing, Peitou, Taipei, Taiwan
Am J Chin Med 30:451-61. 2002..The findings demonstrate that TCQG is a low intensity exercise and can be prescribed as an alternative exercise program for cardiopulmonary rehabilitation...
- Effects of perceived self-efficacy and functional status on depression in patients with chronic heart failureShiow Luan Tsay
Graduate Institute of Nursing, National Taipei College of Nursing
J Nurs Res 10:271-8. 2002..Nursing intervention to address these factors can then be developed and tested...
- Removal of oral secretion prior to position change can reduce the incidence of ventilator-associated pneumonia for adult ICU patients: a clinical controlled trial studyYann Fen C Chao
College of Nursing, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
J Clin Nurs 18:22-8. 2009..The purpose of this study was to explore the effect of oral secretion on aspiration and reducing ventilator-associated pneumonia...
- The relationships between disability level, health-promoting lifestyle, and quality of life in outpatients with systemic lupus erythematosusHui Chuan Huang
Cardinal Tien College of Nursing
J Nurs Res 15:21-32. 2007....
- [Current trends in emergency triage in Taiwan: the five-level triage system]Hsiou Yean Chiu
Department of Nursing, Chang Gung Institute of Technology
Hu Li Za Zhi 55:87-91. 2008..Taiwan nurses might treat this article as a basis for reflection on the importance of the five-level triage system...