Y H Tsai
Affiliation: Kaohsiung Medical University
- A novel clinical pattern of visual hallucination after zolpidem useMing Jun Tsai
Department of Neurology, Yuan s General Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC
J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 41:869-72. 2003..Zolpidem is a new hypnotic that is supposed to have fewer side effects than traditional benzodiazepines. Some psychotic reactions, such as visual or hypnagogic hallucinations, have been reported to be associated with zolpidem use...
- A new approach for determining the stability of recombinant human epidermal growth factor by thermal Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) microspectroscopyC H Yang
Graduate Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kaohsiung Medical University, No 100 Shih chuan 1st Road, Kaohsiung 807, Taiwan, R O C
J Biomol Struct Dyn 22:101-10. 2004....
- Compulsive activity and anterograde amnesia after zolpidem useMing Jun Tsai
Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, National Cheng Kung University, Tinan City, Taiwan
Clin Toxicol (Phila) 45:179-81. 2007..Zolpidem has side effects that are similar but not identical to the benzodiazepines. We report the first cases of compulsive activity combined with anterograde amnesia after the use of zolpidem...
- In vitro skin permeation of estradiol from various proniosome formulationsJ Y Fang
School of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University, 100 Shih-Chuan 1st Road, 807, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Int J Pharm 215:91-9. 2001..The types and contents of non-ionic surfactant in proniosomes are important factors affecting the efficiency of transdermal estradiol delivery...
- Design and evaluation of sustained release microspheres of potassium chloride prepared by EudragitPao Chu Wu
School of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University, 100 Shih Chen 1st Road, Kaohsiung 807, Taiwan, ROC
Eur J Pharm Sci 19:115-22. 2003..Moreover, the Eudragit RS (30-45 mesh) and Eudragit RS/RL (20-30 mesh) microspheres showed a similar sustained release effect of commercial product via in vitro dissolution and in vivo oral absorption study...
- Influence of electrical and chemical factors on transdermal iontophoretic delivery of three diclofenac saltsJ Y Fang
School of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan
Biol Pharm Bull 24:390-4. 2001..However, this effect was lesser for DFD than for DFS and DFP. Comparing the various application modes of iontophoresis, the discontinuous on/off mode showed lower but more constant flux than the continuous mode...
- Evaluation of percutaneous absorption and skin irritation of ketoprofen through rat skin: in vitro and in vivo studyP C Wu
School of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University, 100 Shih-Chen 1st R.D, 807, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC
Int J Pharm 222:225-35. 2001....
- Histological analysis of regeneration of temporomandibular joint discs in rabbits by using a reconstituted collagen templateW F T Lai
Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Taipei Medical University, 250 Wu Hsing St, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 34:311-20. 2005..This study demonstrated that the reconstituted collagen did as well as subdermal grafts in supporting and facilitating regeneration of the disc and the former was found to have some advantages over the latter...