Simon F Tang
Affiliation: Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- The effects of a new foot-toe orthosis in treating painful hallux valgusSimon F Tang
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Tao Yuan, Taiwan
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 83:1792-5. 2002..To assess the effects of a new foot-toe orthosis on painful hallux valgus...
- Kinematic Manifestation of Arm-Trunk Performance during Symmetric Bilateral Reaching After Stroke: Within vs. Beyond Arm's LengthHui Ing Ma
From the Department of Occupational Therapy and Institute of Allied Health Sciences, College of Medicine, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan H IM School of Occupational Therapy, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei K CL Division of Occupational Therapy, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei K CL Department of Occupational Therapy and Graduate Institute of Behavioral Sciences, College of Medicine, and Healthy Aging Research Center F HH, C YW, Graduate Institute of Early Intervention, College of Medicine C LC, and School of Medicine, College of Medicine SFT, Chang Gung University, Taoyuan and Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan C LC, SFT, C YW
Am J Phys Med Rehabil . 2016..The aim of this study was to examine the effect of target distance (within vs. beyond arm's length) on arm and trunk movements during symmetric bilateral reaching in patients with stroke...
- Modification of altered ankle motor control after stroke using focal application of botulinum toxin type ASimon F Tang
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou and Chang Gung University College of Medicine, Tao Yuan County, Taiwan
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 114:498-501. 2012..Blinded, placebo-controlled, prospective clinical trial...
- Kinematic features of rear-foot motion using anterior and posterior ankle-foot orthoses in stroke patients with hemiplegic gaitChih Chi Chen
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Chang Gung University, Linkou, Taiwan
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 91:1862-8. 2010..To evaluate the kinematic features of rear-foot motion during gait in hemiplegic stroke patients, using anterior ankle-foot orthoses (AFOs), posterior AFOs, and no orthotic assistance...
- Changes in sagittal ground reaction forces after intra-articular hyaluronate injections for knee osteoarthritisSimon F Tang
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, 5 Fu Hsin Street, Kwei Shan, Tao Yuan 333, Taiwan
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 85:951-5. 2004..To examine the gait patterns and the sagittal ground reaction forces (GRFs) in persons with knee osteoarthritis (OA) after intra-articular injection of hyaluronate and to investigate the duration of its treatment effectiveness...
- Kinematic and clinical analyses of upper-extremity movements after constraint-induced movement therapy in patients with stroke: a randomized controlled trialChing Yi Wu
Graduate Institute of Clinical Behavioral Science and Department of Occupational Therapy, Chang Gung University, Tao Yuan, Taiwan
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 88:964-70. 2007..To study the effects of constraint-induced movement therapy (CIMT) relative to traditional intervention on motor-control strategies for upper-arm reaching and motor performance at the impairment and functional levels in stroke patients...