Sheng Meng Wang
Affiliation: Central Police University
- Distribution characteristics of methamphetamine and amphetamine in urine and hair specimens collected from alleged methamphetamine users in northern TaiwanSheng Meng Wang
Department of Forensic Science, Central Police University, 56 Shujen Road, Kueishan, Taoyuan 33304, Taiwan
Anal Chim Acta 576:140-6. 2006..Unlike urine specimens, amphetamine/methamphetamine concentration ratios in various hair specimens and hair sections remain relatively constant...
- Enantiomeric determination of amphetamines: exploring a novel one-step solid-phase microextraction-based approachSheng Meng Wang
Department of Forensic Science, Central Police University, Kuei Shan, Taoyuan 33304, Taiwan, ROC
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 825:79-87. 2005..Good linearity for the calibration curves were established in the range of 1000-50 ng/mL for both analytes. The limits of detection for these analytes were 30 ng/mL...
- Enantiomeric determination of ephedrines and norephedrines by chiral derivatization gas chromatography-mass spectrometry approachesSheng Meng Wang
Central Police University, Taoyuan, Taiwan
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 825:88-95. 2005..This method was successfully applied to the analysis of selected cold remedies for characterizing the enantiomeric compositions of the compounds present in these samples...
- Identification of tiny and thin smears of automotive paint following a traffic accidentYun Seng Giang
Central Police University, Department of Forensic Science, Taoyuan, Taiwan, ROC
J Forensic Sci 47:625-9. 2002....
- Simultaneous determination of amphetamine and methamphetamine enantiomers in urine by simultaneous liquid-liquid extraction and diastereomeric derivatization followed by gas chromatographic-isotope dilution mass spectrometrySheng Meng Wang
Department of Forensic Science, Central Police University, Kueishan, Taoyuan 33334, Taiwan, ROC
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 816:131-43. 2005....
- Famprofazone as the source of methamphetamine and amphetamine in urine specimen collected during sport competitionYing Lung Tseng
Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Tzu Chi University, Hualien, Taiwan
J Forensic Sci 52:479-86. 2007..The data suggested that famprofazone (as the ingredient of Gewolen) was likely the source of the prohibited drugs found in the case specimen...
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis of ketamine and its metabolites--a comparative study on the utilization of different derivatization groupsChih Hung Wu
Department of Medical Technology, Fooyin University, Ta Liao Hsiang, Kaohsiung Hsien 831 02, Taiwan
J Chromatogr A 1157:336-51. 2007..Pentafluorobenzoyl-derivatives were found to provide the best performance characteristics...
- GC-MS analysis of multiply derivatized opioids in urineBud Gen Chen
Department of Medical Technology, Fooyin University, Kaohsiung Hsien 831 02, Taiwan
J Mass Spectrom 42:1012-23. 2007..In addition, the adapted approach resulted in two usable products for morphine and codeine providing alternatives, should interferences render any of these products non-usable...
- A novel approach to evaluate the extent and the effect of cross-contribution to the intensity of ions designating the analyte and the internal standard in quantitative GC-MS analysisBud Gen Chen
Department of Medical Technology, Fooyin University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 19:598-608. 2008..It further demonstrated that an ion-pair (designating the analyte and the IS) with approximately 5% or higher CC will result in a very limited linear calibration range...