Richard E Cibulskis
Affiliation: World Health Organization
- Malaria: Global progress 2000 - 2015 and future challengesRichard E Cibulskis
Global Malaria Programme, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, 1211, Geneva 27, Switzerland
Infect Dis Poverty 5:61. 2016..A review of progress indicates that malaria programme financing and coverage have been transformed since the beginning of the millennium, and have contributed to substantial reductions in the burden of disease...
- Operational research on malaria control and elimination: a review of projects published between 2008 and 2013Shui sen Zhou
Global Malaria Programme, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, CH 1211 Geneva 27, Switzerland
Malar J 13:473. 2014..Strengthening the capacity of NMCPs to conduct operational research and publish its findings, and improving linkages between NMCPs and research institutes may aid progress towards malaria elimination and eventual eradication world-wide. ..
- Declining malaria in Africa: improving the measurement of progressPeter W Gething
Department of Zoology, Spatial Ecology and Epidemiology Group, Tinbergen Building, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford, UK
Malar J 13:39. 2014....
- Progress towards malaria control targets in relation to national malaria programme fundingEline L Korenromp
Department of Public Health, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Malar J 12:18. 2013..This study assessed progress up to 2010 towards global malaria impact targets, in relation to Global Fund, other donor and domestic malaria programme financing over 2003 to 2009...
- Trends in malaria cases, hospital admissions and deaths following scale-up of anti-malarial interventions, 2000-2010, RwandaCorine Karema
World Health Organization, Global Malaria Programme, Geneva, Switzerland
Malar J 11:236. 2012..The impact of these interventions on malaria cases, admissions and deaths was assessed using data from district hospitals and household surveys...
- Estimates of child deaths prevented from malaria prevention scale-up in Africa 2001-2010Thomas P Eisele
Department of Global Health Systems and Development, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 1440 Canal Street, Suite 2200, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Malar J 11:93. 2012....
- Do estimates of intervention coverage obtained from children at immunization clinics provide a reasonable approximation to population values?Richard E Cibulskis
Global Malaria Programme, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
J Infect Dis 205:S91-102. 2012....
- Worldwide incidence of malaria in 2009: estimates, time trends, and a critique of methodsRichard E Cibulskis
Global Malaria Programme, HIV AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases Cluster, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
PLoS Med 8:e1001142. 2011..Here we present a critique of both methods, illustrated with national incidence estimates for 2009...
- Costs and cost-effectiveness of malaria control interventions--a systematic reviewMichael T White
MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling, Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, UK
Malar J 10:337. 2011..Decisions on how to scale up the coverage of these interventions need to be based on evidence of programme effectiveness, equity and cost-effectiveness...
- Estimating trends in the burden of malaria at country levelRichard E Cibulskis
Global Malaria Program, World Health Organization, 20 Avenue Appia, Geneva, Switzerland
Am J Trop Med Hyg 77:133-7. 2007....
- Monitoring mosquito net coverage for malaria control in Africa: possession vs. use by children under 5 yearsEline L Korenromp
World Health Organization, Roll Back Malaria Monitoring and Evaluation, Geneva, Switzerland
Trop Med Int Health 8:693-703. 2003..To investigate the strengths and weaknesses of the indicators 'proportion of households possessing mosquito net(s)' and 'proportion of children under 5 years of age who slept under a net the preceding night' for monitoring malaria control...
- Viewpoint: evaluating the impact of malaria control efforts on mortality in sub-Saharan AfricaAlexander K Rowe
Malaria Branch, Division of Parasitic Diseases, National Center for Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC, Atlanta, GA, USA
Trop Med Int Health 12:1524-39. 2007....