Rosanna Zanetti Dallenbach
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Water birth, more than a trendy alternative: a prospective, observational studyRosanna Zanetti-Dällenbach
The Women s University Hospital, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Arch Gynecol Obstet 274:355-65. 2006..To prospectively assess the effect of water birth on maternal and fetal outcomes in a selected low-risk collective of a tertiary obstetrical unit...
- Maternal and neonatal infections and obstetrical outcome in water birthRosanna A Zanetti-Daellenbach
Women s University Hospital Basel, Spitalstrasse 21, 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 134:37-43. 2007..The goal of our study was to assess the effect of water birth on obstetrical outcome, the maternal and neonatal infection rate in a selected low risk collective...
- Potential markers of preeclampsia--a reviewSimon Grill
Laboratory for Prenatal Medicine and Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Biomedicine, University Hospital of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 7:70. 2009..We present here the current knowledge on the biology of preeclampsia and review several biochemical markers which may be used to monitor preeclampsia in a future, that, we hope, is not to distant from today...
- IGF-I induced genes in stromal fibroblasts predict the clinical outcome of breast and lung cancer patientsMichal Rajski
Department of Biomedicine, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
BMC Med 8:1. 2010..Given the emerging evidence for the role of the stroma in these processes, we aimed to characterize the effects of IGF-I on cancer cells and stromal cells separately...
- [Chemotherapy for gynecological malignancies--a contraindication during pregnancy?]R Zanetti-Dällenbach
Universitats Frauenklinik, Basel
Ther Umsch 62:53-60. 2005..Early termination of pregnancy is of no survival benefit to the mother in case of breast cancer and ovarian cancer. In these cases systemic therapy during pregnancy and delivery at 34 weeks is recommended...
- Impact of hormone replacement therapy on the histologic subtype of breast cancerRosanna A Zanetti-Dällenbach
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital Basel, Spitalstrasse 21, Basel, Switzerland
Arch Gynecol Obstet 278:443-9. 2008..We wanted to investigate a possible association between HRT use and the risk of a histologic subtype of breast cancer...
- Combined vaginal-laparoscopic-abdominal approach for the surgical treatment of rectovaginal endometriosis with bowel resection: a comparison of this new technique with various established approaches by laparoscopy and laparotomyRosanna Zanetti-Dällenbach
Department of Gynecology, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Surg Endosc 22:995-1001. 2008..This technique was compared to various established approaches where bowel resection was indicated by clinical symptoms and imaging results only...
- Neonatal group B streptococcus colonization in water birthsR A Zanetti-Dällenbach
University Women s Hospital Basel, Switzerland
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 98:54-5. 2007
- [Fertility preservation and pregnancy in gynecological cancers]Rosanna Zanetti Dallenbach
Gynakologie und Geburtshilfe, Universitatsspital Basel, Universitat Basel
Ther Umsch 68:573-80. 2011..Nowadays a therapy option can be offered to all pregnant patients diagnosed with cancer - depending on the gestational age, the tumor type, tumor stage and the expectation of the future mother...
- Comparison of gene expression profiles in core biopsies and corresponding surgical breast cancer samplesRosanna Zanetti-Dällenbach
Women s University Hospital Basel, Switzerland
Breast Cancer Res 8:R51. 2006..Moreover, we investigated whether performing CBs prior to the surgical excision could influence the GEP of the respective tumor...
- Water birth: is the water an additional reservoir for group B streptococcus?R Zanetti-Dällenbach
University Women s Hospital Basel, Spitalstrasse 21, 4031, Basel, Switzerland
Arch Gynecol Obstet 273:236-8. 2006..Group B streptococcal (GBS) infections in the newborn remain a challenge in obstetrics and neonatology...
- Tumor size and detection in breast cancer: Self-examination and clinical breast examination are at their limitUwe Guth
University Hospital Basel, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Spitalstrasse 21, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Cancer Detect Prev 32:224-8. 2008..This study investigates to what extent tumor detection methods in breast cancer have changed and how this has influenced tumor size at initial diagnosis...
- Target and reality of adjuvant endocrine therapy in postmenopausal patients with invasive breast cancerU Guth
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital Basel, Spitalstrasse 21, Basel CH 4031, Switzerland
Br J Cancer 99:428-33. 2008..8%, the lowest reported in the literature, is realistic when patients are cared for by a specialised oncologic unit focusing on the individual needs of the patients...
- Labor induction in preeclampsia: is misoprostol more effective than dinoprostone?Olav Lapaire
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital Basel, Switzerland
J Perinat Med 35:195-9. 2007..To compare the efficacy of vaginal misoprostol versus dinoprostone for induction of labor (IOL) in patients with preeclampsia according to the WHO criteria...
- Accuracy of frozen section analysis versus specimen radiography during breast-conserving surgery for nonpalpable lesionsWalter P Weber
Department of Surgery, University Hospital of Basel, 4031, Basel, Switzerland
World J Surg 32:2599-606. 2008..Whereas specimen radiography (SR) is an established strategy for intraoperative resection margin analysis during breast-conserving surgery for nonpalpable lesions, the use of frozen section analysis (FSA) is still a matter of debate...
- [Pregnancy-associated breast cancer]Marie Christin Eisenbrand
Departement für Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe, Universitatsspital Basel, Spitalstrasse 21, Basel
Ther Umsch 65:223-9. 2008..Radiotherapy, hormonal therapy and trastuzumab are contraindicated during pregnancy. Patients with pregnancy-associated breast cancer should be seen and treated in an interdisciplinary setting, preferably in a specialized centre...
- Positive correlation of cell-free DNA in plasma/serum in patients with malignant and benign breast diseaseRosanna Zanetti-Dällenbach
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital, Basel, Switzerland
Anticancer Res 28:921-5. 2008..Circulating cell-free (ccf) DNA is measurable in healthy individuals and in higher concentration in patients with benign and malignant breast disease (BD)...