Philip T Went
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Expression of epithelial cell adhesion molecule (EpCam) in renal epithelial tumorsPhilip Went
Institute of Pathology, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Am J Surg Pathol 29:83-8. 2005..The data suggest EpCam as a potential therapeutic target in a subset of patients with RCC. In addition, expression patterns of EpCam could become a helpful tool in the discrimination of chromophobe RCC and oncocytoma...
- Expression of minichromosome maintenance protein 2 as a marker for proliferation and prognosis in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a tissue microarray and clinico-pathological analysisEllen C Obermann
Institute of Pathology, University of Regensburg, 93053 Regensburg, Germany
BMC Cancer 5:162. 2005....
- Frequent high-level expression of the immunotherapeutic target Ep-CAM in colon, stomach, prostate and lung cancersP Went
Institute of Pathology, University Hospital Basel, Schonbeinstrasse 40, 4003 Basel, Switzerland
Br J Cancer 94:128-35. 2006....
- Plasma cell quantification in bone marrow by computer-assisted image analysisP Went
Institute for Pathology, University of Basel, University Hospital, Schonbeinstrasse 40, 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Histol Histopathol 21:951-6. 2006..e. computer-assisted digital image analysis and conventional light-microscopic evaluation. The results were compared regarding inter-observer variation of the obtained results...
- Abundant expression of AMACR in many distinct tumour typesPhilip T Went
Institutes for Pathology, University of Basel, Switzerland
Pathology 38:426-32. 2006..To extend this diagnostic utility to other neoplasias, we comprehensively surveyed AMACR expression in human tumours...
- Rare expression of BSAP (PAX-5) in mature T-cell lymphomasAlexandar S Tzankov
Institute of Pathology and Bone Tumor Reference Center, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Mod Pathol 20:632-7. 2007..It is rarely expressed in peripheral T-cell lymphoma, thus its detection on lymphoid malignancies cannot be considered definitively lineage specific...