M L Verra
Affiliation: University Hospital
- [Physiotherapy]Martin L Verra
Institut für Physiotherapie, Inselspital, Universitatsspital Bern
Ther Umsch 68:517-21. 2011..Various methods of exercise therapy and their application in either a monodisciplinary setting or in an interdisciplinary pain management team are discussed...
- Using mixed methods to evaluate efficacy and user expectations of a virtual reality-based training system for upper-limb recovery in patients after stroke: a study protocol for a randomised controlled trialCorina Schuster-Amft
Research Department, Reha Rheinfelden, Salinenstrasse 98, 4310 Rheinfelden, Switzerland
Trials 15:350. 2014..In recent years, virtual reality has been introduced to neurorehabilitation, in particular with the intention of improving upper-limb training options and facilitating motor function recovery...
- Reliability of the Multidimensional Pain Inventory and stability of the MPI classification system in chronic back painMartin L Verra
Department of Physiotherapy, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital, 3010, Bern, Switzerland
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 13:155. 2012..Previous international studies mainly involving fibromyalgia patients showed that retest resulted in 33-38% of patients being assigned to a different Multidimensional Pain Inventory subgroup classification...
- Horticultural therapy for patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain: results of a pilot studyM L Verra
Bern University Hospital, Switzerland
Altern Ther Health Med 18:44-50. 2012..Very few experimental studies exist that test its clinical effectiveness...
- Does classification of persons with fibromyalgia into Multidimensional Pain Inventory subgroups detect differences in outcome after a standard chronic pain management program?M L Verra
Rehabilitation Clinic, Bad Zurzach, Switzerland
Pain Res Manag 14:445-53. 2009..Second, it examined how the identified subgroups differed in their response to an intensive, interdisciplinary inpatient pain management program...
- Differences in pain, function and coping in Multidimensional Pain Inventory subgroups of chronic back pain: a one-group pretest-posttest studyMartin L Verra
Physiotherapy Institute, Bern University Hospital, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 12:145. 2011....
- Comparison of patients in three different rehabilitation settings after knee or hip arthroplasty: a natural observational, prospective studyT Benz
Research Department, RehaClinic, Bad Zurzach, Switzerland
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 16:317. 2015....