Daniel S Umbricht
Affiliation: University of Zurich
- Ketamine-induced deficits in auditory and visual context-dependent processing in healthy volunteers: implications for models of cognitive deficits in schizophreniaD Umbricht
Psychiatric University Hospital, Department of Research, PO Box 68, Zurich 8029, Switzerland
Arch Gen Psychiatry 57:1139-47. 2000....
- Clinical predictors of response to clozapine treatment in ambulatory patients with schizophreniaDaniel S Umbricht
Department of Psychiatric Research, Psychiatric University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
J Clin Psychiatry 63:420-4. 2002..Clinicians would be well served if clinical characteristics could be identified that predict a favorable response to clozapine. A few studies addressing this issue have reported inconsistent results...
- Effects of the 5-HT2A agonist psilocybin on mismatch negativity generation and AX-continuous performance task: implications for the neuropharmacology of cognitive deficits in schizophreniaDaniel Umbricht
Psychiatric University Hospital of Zurich Department of Research, Switzerland
Neuropsychopharmacology 28:170-81. 2003..Comparable deficits in schizophrenia may result from independent dysfunctions of 5-HT(2A) and NMDAR-related neurotransmission...
- Midlatency auditory event-related potentials in mice: comparison to midlatency auditory ERPs in humansDaniel Umbricht
Division of Psychiatry Research, Psychiatric University Hospital Zurich, University of Zurich, Lenggstrasse 31, 8029 Zurich, Switzerland
Brain Res 1019:189-200. 2004..Investigations of these ERPs in mice may thus permit to elucidate the abnormalities underlying deficient generation of these ERPs in neuropsychiatric disorders...
- Deviance-related electrophysiological activity in mice: is there mismatch negativity in mice?D Umbricht
Division of Psychiatry Research, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Clin Neurophysiol 116:353-63. 2005..However, the presence of MMN-like electrophysiological activity in mice has not been demonstrated...
- Mismatch negativity in schizophrenia: a meta-analysisDaniel Umbricht
University of Zurich, Department of Psychiatric Research, Psychiatric University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
Schizophr Res 76:1-23. 2005..Many studies have reported abnormalities in the generation of MMN in schizophrenia. The objective of this study was to assess the magnitude of this deficit and associated factors...
- Impaired attentional modulation of auditory evoked potentials in N-methyl-D-aspartate NR1 hypomorphic miceS Bickel
Institute of Anatomy, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Genes Brain Behav 6:558-68. 2007..Thus, deficient NMDAR functioning may contribute to abnormal selective attention in schizophrenia...
- General practitioners and schizophrenia: results from a Swiss surveyAndor E Simon
Psychiatric Out Patient Services Bruderholz
Br J Psychiatry 187:274-81. 2005..General practitioners (GPs) have an important role in the care of patients with chronic schizophrenia and of those in the early phases of this disorder...