C F Samer
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Applications of CYP450 testing in the clinical settingC F Samer
Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Geneva University Hospitals, Rue Gabrielle Perret Gentil 4, 1211, Geneva, Switzerland
Mol Diagn Ther 17:165-84. 2013..Genotyping and phenotyping may therefore be considered where dosing guidelines according to CYP genotype have been published, and help identify the right molecule for the right patient...
- [Genetic polymorphism and drug interactions: their importance in the treatment of pain]Caroline F Samer
Service de pharmacologie et toxicologie cliniques et Centre multidisciplinaire d étude et de traitement de la douleur, Hopitaux Universitaires de Geneve, Geneve, Suisse
Can J Anaesth 52:806-21. 2005..To evaluate the impact of certain genetic polymorphisms on variable responses to analgesics..
- The effects of CYP2D6 and CYP3A activities on the pharmacokinetics of immediate release oxycodoneC F Samer
Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology and Multidisciplinary Pain Centre, Department of Anaesthesiology, Pharmacology and Intensive Care, Geneva University Hospitals, Switzerland
Br J Pharmacol 160:907-18. 2010..The effects of CYP2D6 and/or CYP3A activity modulation on the pharmacokinetics of oxycodone remains poorly explored...
- Genetic polymorphisms and drug interactions modulating CYP2D6 and CYP3A activities have a major effect on oxycodone analgesic efficacy and safetyC F Samer
Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology and Multidisciplinary Pain Centre, Department of Anaesthesiology, Pharmacology and Intensive Care, Geneva University Hospitals, Geneva, Switzerland
Br J Pharmacol 160:919-30. 2010..The possible role of an active metabolite in the pharmacodynamics of oxycodone has been questioned and the importance of CYP3A-mediated effects on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of oxycodone has been poorly explored...
- Geneva cocktail for cytochrome p450 and P-glycoprotein activity assessment using dried blood spotsM Bosilkovska
Division of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Geneva University Hospitals, Geneva, Switzerland
Clin Pharmacol Ther 96:349-59. 2014..Minimally invasive one- and three-point (at 2, 3, and 6 h) DBS-sampling methods were found to reliably reflect CYP and P-gp activities at each session...