Affiliation: University Hospital
- OsiriX: an open-source software for navigating in multidimensional DICOM imagesAntoine Rosset
Department of Radiology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095 1721, USA
J Digit Imaging 17:205-16. 2004..OsiriX is provided free of charge under the GNU open-source licensing agreement at http://homepage.mac.com/rossetantoine/osirix...
- Informatics in radiology (infoRAD): navigating the fifth dimension: innovative interface for multidimensional multimodality image navigationAntoine Rosset
Department of Radiology, Geneva University Hospital, Rue Micheli du Crest 24, 1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Radiographics 26:299-308. 2006..The software is available for free download at http://homepage.mac.com/rossetantoine/osirix...
- Casimage project: a digital teaching files authoring environmentAntoine Rosset
UCLA Radiological Sciences Department, Los Angeles, California 90095 1721, USA
J Thorac Imaging 19:103-8. 2004..Several images collections were created with this tool, including thoracic imaging that was subsequently made available on a CD-Rom and on our web site and through the MIRC network for public access...
- A reference data set for the evaluation of medical image retrieval systemsHenning Muller
University Hospitals of Geneva, Service for Medical Informatics, Rue Micheli du Crest 24, 141211 Geneva, Switzerland
Comput Med Imaging Graph 28:295-305. 2004..A first evaluation event for image retrieval is foreseen at the 2004 CLEF conference (Cross Language Evaluation Forum) to compare text-and content-based access mechanism to images...
- Transforming clinical imaging data for virtual reality learning objectsRobert B Trelease
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UCLA Center for the Health Sciences, Los Angeles, California, USA
Anat Sci Educ 1:50-5. 2008....
- Informatics in radiology (infoRAD): benefits of content-based visual data access in radiologyHenning Muller
Service of Medical Informatics, University and University Hospitals of Geneva, 24 Rue Michelidu Crest, 1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Radiographics 25:849-58. 2005..Nevertheless, content-based image retrieval has the potential to become an important technology for radiology practice...
- Technical innovation: Multidimensional computerized software enabled subtraction computed tomographic angiographyMona Bhatia
Department of Radiology, University Hospital of Geneva, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
J Comput Assist Tomogr 34:465-8. 2010..This computer-based free software will be available as an open source in the next release of OsiriX at the Web site http://www.osirix-viewer.com...
- Subtraction CT angiography of the lower limbs: a new technique for the evaluation of acute arterial occlusionPierre Alexandre Poletti
Department of Radiology, Division of Emergency Radiology, University of Geneva, 24 rue Micheli du Crest 14, Geneva 1211, Switzerland
AJR Am J Roentgenol 183:1445-8. 2004
- Integration of a multimedia teaching and reference database in a PACS environmentAntoine Rosset
Department of Radiology, Hopital Cantonal Universitaire de Geneve, Rue Micheli du Crest 24, 1211 Geneva 14
Radiographics 22:1567-77. 2002..A pilot system was implemented in clinical operation, with a central server and several client units...
- General consumer communication tools for improved image management and communication in medicineChantal Rosset
Service of General Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Geneva University Hospital and Geneva Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
J Digit Imaging 18:270-9. 2005..The added features such as teleradiology, secure and convenient image and data communication, and the use of external data storage services open the gate to a much broader extension of our imaging infrastructure to the outside world...
- Integrating content-based visual access methods into a medical case databaseHenning Muller
University Hospitals of Geneva, Division of Medical Informatics
Stud Health Technol Inform 95:480-5. 2003..For the use as a diagnostic tool, it is foreseen to specialize the visual features for the domain of lung image retrieval, using high resolution computed tomography (HRCT) images...