Affiliation: University Hospital
- Unplanned complex suicide by self-strangulation associated with multiple sharp force injuries: a case reportCristian Palmiere
Institut Universitaire de Medecine Legale, 9 Avenue de Champel, 1211 Geneve
Med Sci Law 47:269-73. 2007..A brief discussion on this uncommon method of suicide is presented, particularly relevant to the attending forensic physician. In addition, a short overview of the entity of complex suicide is given...
- Ignition of a human body by a modest external source: a case reportCristian Palmiere
Centre Universitaire Romand de Médecine Légale, site de Genève, 9 Avenue de Champel, 1211 Geneve 4, Switzerland
Forensic Sci Int 188:e17-9. 2009..Alcohol concentration was 1.10 per thousand, carboxyhaemoglobin levels were 12% and cyanide concentration was 0.05 mg/L. Toxicological analyses carried out on the dog's blood showed carboxyhaemoglobin levels at 65%...
- Parental substance abuse and accidental death in childrenCristian Palmiere
Centre Universitaire Romand de Médecine Légale, 9 Avenue de Champel, 1211 Genève 21 Rue du Bugnon, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
J Forensic Sci 55:819-21. 2010....
- Usefulness of postmortem biochemistry in forensic pathology: illustrative case reportsCristian Palmiere
University Center of Legal Medicine, Lausanne Geneva, Rue du Bugnon 21, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland Rue Michel Servet 1, 1211 Geneve 4, Switzerland
Leg Med (Tokyo) 14:27-35. 2012....
- Thoracic aortic dissection associated with cocaine abuseCristian Palmiere
Institut de Medecine Legale, Centre Medical Universitaire, Universite de Geneve, 9 Avenue de Champel, 1211 Geneve 4, Switzerland
Forensic Sci Int 141:137-42. 2004..Blood concentrations of methadone also indicated use of this drug at the same time. The small amounts of morphine found in the blood and urine were compatible with heroine or morphine use more than 24 h before death...