A A Mueller
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Central nervous malformations in presence of clefts reflect developmental interplayA A Mueller
Clinic for Reconstructive Surgery, Division of Cranio Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital Basel, Spitalstrasse 21, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 36:289-95. 2007..The result reflects the close interplay of craniofacial and brain development...
- Intraoperative vascular anatomy, arterial blood flow velocity, and microcirculation in unilateral and bilateral cleft lip repairAndreas A Mueller
Craniomaxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Plast Reconstr Surg 130:1120-30. 2012..Cleft lip repair aims to normalize the disturbed anatomy and function. The authors determined whether normalization of blood circulation is achieved...
- One-stage cleft repair outcome at age 6- to 18-years -- a comparison to the Eurocleft study dataAndreas A Mueller
Cranio Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital Basel, Spitalstrasse 21, 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 50:762-8. 2012..Primary alveolar bone grafting led to inconsistent alveolar ossification and was suspected to interfere with anterior maxillary growth so it has been abandoned...
- Missing facial parts computed by a morphable model and transferred directly to a polyamide laser-sintered prosthesis: an innovation studyA A Mueller
Department of Cranio Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital Basel, Switzerland
Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 49:e67-71. 2011..The polyamide will need adjustable colouring, and we must be able to combine it with a self-curing resin to fulfil the requirements of realistic permanent use...
- Oral bacterial cultures in nontraumatic brain abscesses: results of a first-line studyAndreas Albert Mueller
Division of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery, Clinic for Reconstructive Surgery, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 107:469-76. 2009..Bacterial cultures from nontraumatic brain abscesses (BAs) frequently contain oral bacteria. We assessed bacterial cultures from BAs and oral infective sources for a bacterial match...