Gabriella Franca Milos
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Cortical and trabecular bone density and structure in anorexia nervosaGabriella Milos
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital of Zurich, Culmannstrasse 8, 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
Osteoporos Int 16:783-90. 2005....
- Comorbidity of obsessive-compulsive disorders and duration of eating disordersGabriella Milos
Psychiatric Polyclinic, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Int J Eat Disord 31:284-9. 2002..Subjects with OCD were expected to show a longer history of ED...
- Axes I and II comorbidity and treatment experiences in eating disorder subjectsGabriella Franca Milos
Psychiatric Outpatient Department, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Psychother Psychosom 72:276-85. 2003..The present study determined the psychiatric comorbidity of Axes I and II in a sample of subjects with eating disorders (EDs). The objective was to investigate associations between comorbidity and current and past treatment...
- Eating disorders symptomatology and inpatient treatment experience in eating-disordered subjectsGabriella Milos
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Int J Eat Disord 35:161-8. 2004..This study aimed to examine whether eating disorder (ED) subjects with and without a history of inpatient treatment differ in the severity of symptoms as measured by the Eating Disorders Inventory (EDI-1)...
- Incidence of severe anorexia nervosa in Switzerland: 40 years of developmentGabriella Milos
Psychiatric Outpatients Department, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Int J Eat Disord 35:250-8. 2004..The current study examined the development of the incidence of severe anorexia nervosa with five sampling periods covering the years 1956-1995 in a geographically defined region of Switzerland...
- Psychiatric comorbidity and Eating Disorder Inventory (EDI) profiles in eating disorder patientsGabriella Milos
Psychiatric Department, University Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Can J Psychiatry 49:179-84. 2004..This study examines potential overlaps between psychiatric comorbidity (Axis I and II) and scores on the subscales of the Eating Disorder Inventory (EDI) in women with eating disorders (EDs)...