Affiliation: University Hospital
- Combining capecitabine and gemcitabine in patients with advanced pancreatic carcinoma: a phase I/II trialViviane Hess
University Hospitals of Basel, Switzerland
J Clin Oncol 21:66-8. 2003..In this study, we investigated the addition of capecitabine to gemcitabine treatment for patients with APC...
- CA 19-9 tumour-marker response to chemotherapy in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer enrolled in a randomised controlled trialViviane Hess
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Lancet Oncol 9:132-8. 2008....
- Combining gemcitabine, oxaliplatin and capecitabine (GEMOXEL) for patients with advanced pancreatic carcinoma (APC): a phase I/II trialV Hess
Department of Medical Oncology, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
Ann Oncol 21:2390-5. 2010..The purpose of this study was to determine dose, safety and preliminary efficacy of a first-line regimen combining all three classes of active cytotoxic drugs in APC...
- [Surveillance after primary resection of esophageal, gastric, pancreatic, hepatobiliary cancer and gastrointestinal stroma tumor (GIST)]Viviane Hess
Medizinische Onkologie, Universitatsspital Basel, CH 4031 Basel
Ther Umsch 65:347-51. 2008..This manuscript gives some practical guidance on how to individually follow these patients after primary tumor resection...
- [Adjuvant!Online--an Internet-based decision tool for adjuvant chemotherapy in early breast cancer]Viviane Hess
Medizinische Onkologie, Universitatsspital Basel, Petersgraben 4, Basel
Ther Umsch 65:201-5. 2008..This article focuses on the advantages and pitfalls in using Adjuvant!Online for informed treatment decisions in early breast cancer...
- Phase II study of capecitabine and oxaliplatin given prior to and concurrently with preoperative pelvic radiotherapy in patients with locally advanced rectal cancerD Koeberle
Division Oncology Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Kantonsspital St Gallen, St Gallen CH 9007, Switzerland
Br J Cancer 98:1204-9. 2008..Preoperative capecitabine, oxaliplatin and RT achieved encouraging rates of pCR, R0 resection, sphincter preservation and tumour downstaging in patients with locally advanced rectal cancer...
- Efficacy and tolerability of capecitabine with weekly paclitaxel for patients with metastatic breast cancer: a phase II report of the SAKKUte Gick
Department of Medical Oncology, University Hospital Inselspital, Bern, Switzerland
Oncology 71:54-60. 2006..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of capecitabine in combination with weekly paclitaxel largely as first-line therapy in patients with MBC...
- Continuous sunitinib treatment in patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC): A multicenter phase II trial (SAKK 77/06 and SASL 23)D Koeberle
Kantonsspital St Gallen, St Gallen, Switzerland Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland University Hospital of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland Statistics Unit, SAKK Coordination Center, Berne, Switzerland St László Teaching Hospital, Budapest, Hungary University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland Istituto Oncologico della Svizzera Italiana, Bellinzona, Switzerland
J Clin Oncol 27:4591. 2009..5 or a 50 mg daily dose in a 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off regimen. The objective of this trial was to demonstrate antitumor activity of continuous SU treatment in patients (pts) with HCC...
- Interleukin-2-based biochemotherapy for patients with stage IV melanoma: long-term survivors outside a clinical trial settingViviane Hess
Department of Medical Oncology, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Oncology 73:33-40. 2007..The role of Interleukin-2 (IL-2)-based biochemotherapy (BCT) for patients with metastatic melanoma remains controversial and few data of patients treated outside a specialized trial setting are available...
- Mucinous epithelial ovarian cancer: a separate entity requiring specific treatmentViviane Hess
Gynecology Unit, Royal Marsden Hospital, Fulham Rd, London SW3 6JJ, UK
J Clin Oncol 22:1040-4. 2004..Chemotherapy for mEOC is chosen according to guidelines established for EOC. The purpose of this study is to determine whether this is appropriate...