Andreas R Günthert
Affiliation: University Hospital
- Clinical scoring system for vulvar lichen sclerosusAndreas R Günthert
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital, and University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
J Sex Med 9:2342-50. 2012..Advanced disease severely affects quality of life like sexual disorders and is also associated with an increased risk of vulvar cancer...
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone type II antagonist induces apoptosis in MCF-7 and triple-negative MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivoCarsten Gründker
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Georg August University, Robert Koch Street 40, 37075 Gottingen, Germany
Breast Cancer Res 12:R49. 2010..In addition, we ascertained whether knockdown of GnRH-I receptor expression affects GnRH-II antagonist-induced apoptosis and apoptotic signaling...
- [Sarcomas and mixed mesodermal tumors of the uterus]Andreas R Günthert
Kliniken und Poliklinik für Frauenheilkunde, Inselspital, Bern
Ther Umsch 68:559-64. 2011..Risk stratification of preoperative differential diagnosis requires improvements and the correct histopathologic workup of mesodermal uterine malignancies is still a challenge for pathologists...
- Laparoscopy or laparotomy? A comparison of 240 patients with early-stage endometrial cancerAlessandro Santi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital and University of Bern, Effingerstrasse 102, CH 3012, Bern, Switzerland
Surg Endosc 24:939-43. 2010..This study aimed to compare the safety and efficacy of laparoscopy and laparotomy in the surgical treatment of early endometrial cancer, especially in obese women...
- Iatrogenic orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (IOTES): managing uterine perforations at operative hysteroscopyAlexander Wilfried Huber
Department of Gynecology, University of Bern and University Hospital Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Fertil Steril 94:1908-9. 2010..To prove safety and feasibility of an intra-abdominal endoscopic evaluation via an iatrogenic uterine perforation that occurred during operative hysteroscopy...
- Should Groin Recurrence Still Be Considered as a Palliative Situation in Vulvar Cancer Patients?: A Brief ReportJanine N Frey
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Inselspital, University Hospital Bern, Bern, Switzerland and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital of Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf, Germany
Int J Gynecol Cancer 26:575-9. 2016..Recurrence of groin metastases in vulvar cancer patients is assumed to be lethal. It is unknown if early detection of relapse and multimodal treatment strategies improve the outcome of patients with groin recurrence...
- Safe vaginal uterine morcellation following total laparoscopic hysterectomyAndreas R Günthert
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Cantonal Hospital of Lucerne, Lucerne, Switzerland Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital and University of Bern, Switzerland Electronic address
Am J Obstet Gynecol 212:546.e1-4. 2015..We further describe our experience with a risk stratification and treatment algorithm to implement this procedure in daily routine. A video and an illustrating sketch demonstrate the simplicity and safety of the procedure. ..