Affiliation: NovImmune SA
- Contribution of Toll-like receptors to the innate immune response to Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteriaGreg Elson
NovImmune SA, Geneva, Switzerland
Blood 109:1574-83. 2007..This study identifies dominant TLRs involved in responses to whole bacteria. It also validates the concept that host cell activation by bacterial pathogens can be therapeutically reduced by anti-TLR4, -TLR2, and -CD14 mAbs...
- TLR4/MD-2 monoclonal antibody therapy affords protection in experimental models of septic shockBruno Daubeuf
NovImmune SA, Geneva, Switzerland
J Immunol 179:6107-14. 2007..These results demonstrate that neutralizing TLR4/MD-2 is highly efficacious in protecting against bacterial infection-induced toxemia and offers TLR4/MD-2 mAb treatment as a potential therapy for numerous clinical indications...
- Toll-like receptor 4 signaling by follicular dendritic cells is pivotal for germinal center onset and affinity maturationAlexandre Garin
NovImmune SA, 14 Chemin des Aulx, 1228 Plan les Ouates, Switzerland
Immunity 33:84-95. 2010..Thus, our data place TLR4 in the heart of adaptive humoral immunity, providing further insight into mechanisms driving GCs arising in both health and disease...
- Pivotal involvement of Fcgamma receptor IIA in the neutralization of lipopolysaccharide signaling via a potent novel anti-TLR4 monoclonal antibody 15C1Irene Dunn-Siegrist
NovImmune SA, 1228 Plan les Ouates, Switzerland
J Biol Chem 282:34817-27. 2007....
- A specific anti-citrullinated protein antibody profile identifies a group of rheumatoid arthritis patients with a toll-like receptor 4-mediated diseaseEric Hatterer
NovImmune SA, 14 Chemin des Aulx, 1228, Plan les Ouates, Switzerland
Arthritis Res Ther 18:224. 2016....
- Enhancement of islet engraftment and achievement of long-term islet allograft survival by Toll-like receptor 4 blockadeLaurianne Giovannoni
1 Cell Isolation and Transplantation Center, Department of Surgery, University of Geneva School of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland 2 Department of Endocrinology Metabolisme and Diabetology Nutrition, Jean Minjoz University Hospital, Besancon, France 3 Division of Transplantation and Visceral Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Geneva Hospitals, Geneva, Switzerland 4 NovImmune, Plan les Ouates, Switzerland
Transplantation 99:29-35. 2015..The aim of the present study was to assess the role of Toll-like receptor-4 (TLR4) in mediating the inflammatory and immune responses to pancreatic islets, thereby promoting inflammatory destruction and immune rejection of islet grafts...
- Tlr2 on Bone Marrow and Non-Bone Marrow Derived Cells Regulates Inflammation and Organ Injury in Cooperation with Tlr4 During Resuscitated Hemorrhagic ShockSebastian Korff
Department of Surgery, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department of Trauma Surgery, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany Novimmune SA, Geneva, Switzerland Glenmark Pharmaceuticals SA, La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland
Shock 46:519-526. 2016....
- Interleukin-6 biology is coordinated by membrane-bound and soluble receptors: role in inflammation and cancerStefan Rose-John
Biochemisches Institut, Christian Albrechts Universitat zu Kiel, Olshausenstr 40, D 24098 Kiel, Germany
J Leukoc Biol 80:227-36. 2006..The pathophysiological mechanisms by which the IL-6/sIL-6R complex regulates the inflammatory state are discussed...
- Gene expression of Toll-like receptor-2, Toll-like receptor-4, and MD2 is differentially regulated in rabbits with Escherichia coli pneumoniaOsamu Kajikawa
Pulmonary Research Laboratories at the Seattle Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of Washington School of Medicine, 151L 1660 South Columbian Way, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Gene 344:193-202. 2005..In contrast, the increased gene expression of TLR2, TLR4, and MD2 in organs distant to the primary site of infection may contribute to the deleterious systemic inflammatory response observed in patients with sepsis...
- Soluble MD-2 is an acute-phase protein and an opsonin for Gram-negative bacteriaPierre Tissieres
Intensive Care, Department of Anesthesiology, Pharmacology and Intensive Care, University Hospitals of Geneva, Switzerland
Blood 111:2122-31. 2008..This suggests that sMD-2 plays a key role in the host innate immune response to Gram-negative infections...
- Effect of Toll-like receptor 4 blockade on pulmonary inflammation caused by mechanical ventilation and bacterial endotoxinLincoln S Smith
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington, USA
Exp Lung Res 34:225-43. 2008..In contrast, blockade of CD14 did not significantly decrease the number of neutrophils or the amount of CXCL8. These data show that TLR4 blockade reduces pulmonary inflammation caused by the combination of LPS and Mechanical ventilation...
- Soluble MD-2 activity in plasma from patients with severe sepsis and septic shockJerome Pugin
Laboratory of the Division of Intensive Care, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital of Geneva, 24, Rue Micheli du Crest, 1211 Geneva 14, Switzerland
Blood 104:4071-9. 2004..We therefore propose that soluble MD-2 is an important mediator of organ inflammation during sepsis...
- Two different contact sites are recruited by cardiotrophin-like cytokine (CLC) to generate the CLC/CLF and CLC/sCNTFRalpha composite cytokinesDavid Perret
INSERM U564, CHU d Angers, 4 rue Larrey, 49033 Angers Cedex 01, France
J Biol Chem 279:43961-70. 2004..This study establishes the molecular details of the interaction of CLC with CLF, CNTFRalpha, and LIFRbeta and helps to define the precise role of each protein in this functional receptor complex...