Affiliation: Kantonsspital Bruderholz
- [Superficial venous thrombosis. A review]C Jeanneret
Angiologie, Medizinische Universitätsklinik Bruderholzspital, 4101 Bruderholz, Schweiz
Hautarzt 63:609-15. 2012..In addition to the medical treatment, compression is recommended for superficial venous thrombosis in varicose veins, but not in normal veins...
- Great saphenous vein stripping with liberal use of subfascial endoscopic perforator vein surgery (SEPS)Christina Jeanneret
Division of Angiology, University of Basel Medical School, Basel, Switzerland
Ann Vasc Surg 17:539-49. 2003....
- Venous reflux and venous distensibility in varicose and healthy veinsC Jeanneret
University Clinic of Internal Medicine, Bruderholzspital, Angiology Department, 4101 Bruderholz, Switzerland
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 34:236-42. 2007..The aim of this study was to analyse venous diameter changes and venous reflux parameters, assessed during a standardised Valsalva manoeuvre in healthy subjects and in patients with varicose veins...
- Multifocal thrombophlebitis and deep vein thrombosis in primary cytomegalovirus infection--a histopathological analysisChristina Jeanneret
Kantonsspital, Batteriestrasse 1, Bruderholz, Switzerland
Thromb Haemost 99:445-7. 2008
- [Duplexsonography investigation in patients with venous ulcer]Christina Jeanneret-Gris
Angiologie, Medizinische Universitatsklinik, Bruderholz
Ther Umsch 68:133-8. 2011..poplitea, V. tibialis posterior, V. saphena parva) is recommended with a two handed - compression distally to the tested veins. The most important parameter is venous reflux time, a cut off of > 2 seconds is recommended...
- Varicose veins: a critical review of the definition and the therapeutical optionsC Jeanneret
Department of Angiology, University Clinic of Internal Medicine, Bruderholz, Switzerland
Vasa 40:344-58. 2011..The studies comparing the different techniques are listed, the prospective long term studies comparing the new techniques with the so called gold standard (open surgery) shall decide on the fate of the different techniques...
- Selective loss of extracellular matrix proteins is linked to biophysical properties of varicose veins assessed by ultrasonographyC Jeanneret
University Department of Medicine, Kantonsspital, Bruderholz, Switzerland
Br J Surg 94:449-56. 2007..Both can be assessed by ultrasonography. The aim of this study was to analyse correlations between the vein wall protein content and these two biophysical properties of varicose veins...
- Endothelial injury mediated by cytotoxic T lymphocytes and loss of microvessels in chronic graft versus host diseaseBarbara C Biedermann
Department of Medicine, University Hospital Bruderholz, Bruderholz, Switzerland
Lancet 359:2078-83. 2002..Vascular injury has been seen in patients with acute graft versus host disease (GVHD) in the skin. We aimed to see whether vascular injury mediated by cytotoxic T lymphocytes and microvessel loss arises in patients with chronic GVHD...
- Effect of prolonged treatment with compression stockings to prevent post-thrombotic sequelae: a randomized controlled trialMarkus Aschwanden
Department of Angiology, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
J Vasc Surg 47:1015-21. 2008..This study assessed the effect of prolonged compression therapy after a standard treatment of 6 months after acute deep vein thrombosis...