- Carbon dioxide insufflation in routine colonoscopy is safe and more comfortable: results of a randomized controlled double-blinded trialM Geyer
Gastroenterologie Wettingen, 5430 wettingen, Switzerland
Diagn Ther Endosc 2011:378906. 2011..The procedure is safe with no significant differences in CO(2) between the two groups...
- Carbon dioxide insufflation in colonoscopy is safe: a prospective trial of 347 patientsM Geyer
Gastroenterologie Wettingen, Rosengartenstrasse 2, 5430 wettingen, Switzerland
Diagn Ther Endosc 2012:692532. 2012....
- [Epidemiology of gastrointestinal bleeding in the elderly]M Geyer
Gastroenterologie, Stadtspital Waid, Zurich
Praxis (Bern 1994) 95:757-65. 2006..In addition, diverticular bleeding in the elderly was highly associated with intake of Aspirin. The prognosis of gastrointestinal bleeding in elderly patients in this study was excellent with a bleeding associated mortality of only 3.1%...
- Application of bleeding prophylactic criteria (NICE) in patients with acute gastrointestinal bleeding. A Swiss prospective studyMartin Geyer
Department of Internal Medicine, City Hospital Waid, Zurich, Switzerland
Swiss Med Wkly 137:146-50. 2007..We conclude that ulcer prevention in everyday medical practice is still being seldom applied...
- Effect of yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) on colonic transit time in healthy volunteersM Geyer
Department of Gastroenterology, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Digestion 78:30-3. 2008..Yacon is a root crop which contains high amounts of fructooligosaccharides (FOS). The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of yacon syrup on colon transit time in healthy volunteers...