Anna D Wagner
Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Vascular-endothelial-growth-factor (VEGF) targeting therapies for endocrine refractory or resistant metastatic breast cancerAnna Dorothea Wagner
1Fondation du Centre Pluridisciplinaire d Oncologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 7:CD008941. 2012..By contrast, individual trial results in metastatic breast cancer (MBC) are highly variable and their value is controversial...
- Thymostimulin versus placebo for palliative treatment of locally advanced or metastasised hepatocellular carcinoma: a phase III clinical trialMatthias M Dollinger
Department of Medicine I, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Germany
BMC Cancer 10:457. 2010..The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy of thymostimulin in a phase III trial...
- Development of targeted therapies in advanced gastric cancer: promising exploratory steps in a new eraAnna D Wagner
Multidisciplinary Oncology Center, Lausanne University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
Curr Opin Oncol 21:381-5. 2009..This review summarizes the experience and major recent advances in the development of targeted therapies in advanced gastric cancer...
- Gemcitabine, oxaliplatin and 5-FU in advanced bile duct and gallbladder carcinoma: two parallel, multicentre phase-II trialsA D Wagner
First Department of Medicine, University Hospital, Halle 06097 Saale, Germany
Br J Cancer 101:1846-52. 2009..The objective of these trials was to determine response, survival and toxicity separately in patients with bile duct cancer (BDC) and gallbladder cancer (GBC) treated with gemcitabine/oxaliplatin/5-FU chemotherapy...
- [Anti-angiogenic therapies for metastatic colorectal, breast and lung cancer: benefits and risks]A D Wagner
Centre Pluridisciplinaire d Oncologie, CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 6:1070-3. 2010..A summary of the data concerning anti-angiogenic therapies in these three cancers is presented including safety information...
- Chemotherapy in advanced gastric cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis based on aggregate dataAnna D Wagner
First Department of Medicine, Coordinating Centre for Clinical Trials, and Institute of Medical Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Informatics, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Halle Saale, Germany
J Clin Oncol 24:2903-9. 2006..This systematic review and meta-analysis were performed to assess the efficacy and tolerability of chemotherapy in patients with advanced gastric cancer...
- The role of chemotherapy in patients with established gastric cancerAnna D Wagner
First Department of Medicine, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Ernst Grube Str 40, Halle Saale, Germany
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 20:789-99. 2006..Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy has the ability to downsize gastric tumours and appears to improve R0-resection rates, but its potential to improve overall survival is still unclear...