Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Primary localized rectal/pararectal gastrointestinal stromal tumors: results of surgical and multimodal therapy from the French Sarcoma groupThanh Khoa Huynh
Service d Oncologie Medicale, CHU Timone, AP HM, Marseille, and Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille, France
BMC Cancer 14:156. 2014..Rectal and pararectal gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) are rare. The optimal management strategy for primary localized GISTs remains poorly defined...
- Primary central nervous system lymphoma treated with high-dose methotrexate, high-dose busulfan/thiotepa, autologous stem-cell transplantation and response-adapted whole-brain radiotherapy: results of the multicenter Ostdeutsche Studiengruppe Hamato-OnkolM Montemurro
Department of Internal Medicine C, Hematology and Oncology, Stem Cell Transplantation, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Sauerbruchstrasse, 17475 Greifswald, Germany
Ann Oncol 18:665-71. 2007....
- [Systemic treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer]M Montemurro
Centre Pluridisciplinaire d Oncologie, CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 4:1254-7. 2008..This article resumes recent therapeutic advances in the field and emphasizes the multidisciplinary concertation between specialists to obtain the best outcome...
- Nilotinib in the treatment of advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumours resistant to both imatinib and sunitinibM Montemurro
University Hospital Lausanne, Cancer Center, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Cancer 45:2293-7. 2009..Nilotinib is active in GIST resistant to both imatinib and sunitinib. These results warrant further investigation of nilotinib in GIST...
- Treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumor after imatinib and sunitinibMichael Montemurro
Comprehensive Cancer Center, University Hospital Lausanne Chuv, Lausanne, Switzerland
Curr Opin Oncol 23:367-72. 2011..Unfortunately, treatment failure and tumor progression seem inevitable over time and constitute an unresolved clinical challenge. This article reviews current efforts to overcome drug resistance and progression...
- Sorafenib as third- or fourth-line treatment of advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumour and pretreatment including both imatinib and sunitinib, and nilotinib: A retrospective analysisM Montemurro
Centre Pluridisciplinaire d Oncologie, University Hospital Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Cancer 49:1027-31. 2013..Smaller trials in this setting suggested activity for sorafenib, a multikinase inhibitor of receptor tyrosine kinases and RAF serine/threonine kinases...
- Long-term follow-up of high-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem-cell transplantation and response-adapted whole-brain radiotherapy for newly diagnosed primary CNS lymphoma: results of the multicenter Ostdeutsche Studiengruppe Hamatologie und Onkologie T Kiefer
Department of Internal Medicine C, Haematology and Oncology, Stem Cell Transplantation, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Greifswald, Germany
Ann Oncol 23:1809-12. 2012..Now, we update the initial results...
- Nilotinib in advanced GIST: A retrospective analysis of nilotinib in compassionate useM Montemurro
University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland Leuven Cancer Institute, Leuven, Belgium Helios Hospital, Bad Saarow, Germany Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands Helsinki University Hospital, Helsinki, Finland Marien Hospital, Dusseldorf, Germany University Hospital, Koln, Germany South West German Comprehensive Cancer Center, Tubingen, Germany
J Clin Oncol 26:10523. 2008..Nilotinib is a second-generation TKI with at least similar inhibitory activity as imatinib, but reaching 7-10 fold higher intracellular concentrations. A Phase I study has shown that nilotinib monotherapy has clinical activity in GIST...
- Sorafenib fourth-line treatment in imatinib-, sunitinib-, and nilotinib-resistant metastatic GIST: A retrospective analysisP Reichardt
HELIOS Klinikum Bad Saarow, Sarcoma Center, Bad Saarow, Germany Vaud University Hospital, Oncology, Lausanne, Switzerland Leiden University Medical Center, Clinical Oncology, Leiden, Netherlands University Claude Bernard, Oncology, Lyon, France Sklodowska Curie Memorial Cancer Center, Warsaw, Poland Institut Bergonie, Oncology, Bordeaux, France South West German Comprehensive Cancer Center, Tubingen, Germany Marien Hospital, Interdisciplinary Oncology Center, Dusseldorf, Germany
J Clin Oncol 27:10564. 2009..Recently, clinical activity of sorafenib in third-line treatment in patients with GIST after IM and SU failure has been shown (Wiebe et al. ASCO 2008, #10502)...
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of the new targeted anticancer agents imatinib, nilotinib, dasatinib, sunitinib, sorafenib and lapatinib by LC tandem mass spectrometryA Haouala
Division de pharmacologie clinique, Departement de Medecine, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 877:1982-96. 2009....
- [Anti-angiogenic therapies for metastatic colorectal, breast and lung cancer: benefits and risks]A D Wagner
Centre Pluridisciplinaire d Oncologie, CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 6:1070-3. 2010..A summary of the data concerning anti-angiogenic therapies in these three cancers is presented including safety information...
- Helical tomotherapy in the treatment of anal canal cancer: Preliminary resultsM Ozsahin
University Hospital Center, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Clin Oncol 26:15098. 2008....
- Continuous sunitinib treatment in patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC): A multicenter phase II trial (SAKK 77/06 and SASL 23)D Koeberle
Kantonsspital St Gallen, St Gallen, Switzerland Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland University Hospital of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland Statistics Unit, SAKK Coordination Center, Berne, Switzerland St László Teaching Hospital, Budapest, Hungary University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland Istituto Oncologico della Svizzera Italiana, Bellinzona, Switzerland
J Clin Oncol 27:4591. 2009..5 or a 50 mg daily dose in a 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off regimen. The objective of this trial was to demonstrate antitumor activity of continuous SU treatment in patients (pts) with HCC...
- [Management of hepatocellular carcinoma]I Pache
Service de gastro entérologie et d hépatologie, CHUV, Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 6:198-202. 2010..A multidisciplinary approach is mandatory to offer to each patient the best treatment...