Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Vascular proliferations of the skin after radiation therapy for breast cancer: clinicopathologic analysis of a series in favor of a benign process: a study from the French Sarcoma GroupCarole Gengler
Department of Pathology, University Institute of Pathology, Lausanne, Switzerland
Cancer 109:1584-98. 2007....
- [The place of the pathologist in the management of tumors of soft tissue]Carole Gengler
Institut Universitaire de Pathologie, CHUV, 1011 Lausanne
Rev Med Suisse 3:1726-32. 2007..Optimal management of the patient depends on a close collaboration between pathologists, surgeons, radiologists, oncologist and radiotherapists...
- Translocation-positive low-grade fibromyxoid sarcoma: clinicopathologic and molecular analysis of a series expanding the morphologic spectrum and suggesting potential relationship to sclerosing epithelioid fibrosarcoma: a study from the French Sarcoma GroLouis Guillou
University Institute of Pathology, Lausanne, Switzerland
Am J Surg Pathol 31:1387-402. 2007..The presence of epithelioid cells and fusion transcripts in both LGFMS and a subset of sclerosing epithelioid fibrosarcoma suggest that these neoplasms might be related...
- AID protein expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma is associated with poor prognosis and complex genetic alterationsMona Leuenberger
Department of Pathology, Institute of Surgical Pathology, University Hospital, CH 8091Zurich, Switzerland
Mod Pathol 23:177-86. 2010..Furthermore, the microenvironment of proliferation centers seems to influence AID regulation and might be an initiating factor in its transformation...
- Primary clear cell sarcoma of the ileum: an uncommon and misleading siteLorenzo Taminelli
Department of Pathology, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
Virchows Arch 447:772-7. 2005..This case demonstrates that the gastrointestinal tract is a potential site for primary clear cell sarcoma of soft tissues, and, furthermore, that cytogenetics and/or molecular techniques play a central role in the diagnosis...
- [Inflammatory leiomyosarcoma: a case report]Nicolas De Saint Aubain Somerhausen
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Institut Jules Bordet, 1 rue Héger Bordet, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgique
Ann Pathol 23:336-9. 2003..The differential diagnosis includes so-called inflammatory 'malignant fibrous histiocytoma'and inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor. The outcome of this variant seems to be favorable...
- [Detection of chromosomal abnormalities in soft tissue sarcomas: which sarcomas? Which abnormalities? How? Why?]Muriel Genevay
Service de pathologie clinique, Hopital Cantonal Universitaire, Geneve, Suisse
Bull Cancer 94:781-92. 2007....