Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois
- Imaging findings in fetal diaphragmatic abnormalitiesLeonor Alamo
Unit of Radiopediatrics, Department of Radiology, University Hospital Center of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Pediatr Radiol 45:1887-900. 2015..Moreover, we describe their prenatal imaging findings with emphasis on MR studies, discuss their differential diagnosis and evaluate the limits of imaging methods in predicting postnatal outcome. ..
- Comparison of foetal US and MRI in the characterisation of congenital lung anomaliesLeonor Alamo
Unit of Pediatric Radiology, Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Centre Hospitaliere Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, Rue du Bugnon 46, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland Electronic address
Eur J Radiol 82:e860-6. 2013..To evaluate the influence of additional MRI information on therapeutic management...
- Anorectal Malformations: Finding the Pathway out of the LabyrinthLeonor Alamo
Department of Diagnostic, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Rue du Bugnon 46, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Radiographics 33:491-512. 2013..In older children, preoperative pelvic magnetic resonance imaging is the most efficient diagnostic method for evaluating the size, morphology, and grade of development of the sphincteric musculature...
- Detection of suspected placental invasion by MRI: do the results depend on observer' experience?Leonor Alamo
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Radiol 82:e51-7. 2013..To evaluate the diagnostic value of previously described MR features used for detecting suspected placental invasion according to observers' experience...
- Prenatal diagnosis of congenital lung malformationsLeonor Alamo
Unit of Pediatric Radiology, Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Centre Hospitaliere Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, Rue du Bugnon, 46, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Pediatr Radiol 42:273-83. 2012..Moreover, we propose an algorithm based on imaging findings to facilitate the differential diagnosis, and suggest a follow-up algorithm during pregnancy and in the immediate postnatal period...
- Fetal MRI as complement to US in the diagnosis and characterization of anomalies of the genito-urinary tractLeonor Alamo
Unit of Pediatric Radiology, Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Centre Hospitaliere Universitaire Vaudois CHUV, Rue du Bugnon 46, Lausanne, Switzerland
Eur J Radiol 76:258-64. 2010..We believe that MRI should be considered as a complementary diagnostic method in cases of echographic suspicion of congenital pathology of the genito-urinary tract and inconclusive prenatal US...
- Solid pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas in children: typical radiological findings and pathological correlationSaad Al-Qahtani
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Unit of Pediatric Radiology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Rue du Bugnon, 46, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Clin Imaging 34:152-6. 2010..The aim of this article is to highlight the characteristic imaging findings of SPT in the pediatric age group and to establish a correlation with typical histopathological findings of the lesion...
- Method for performing cerebral perfusion-weighted MRI in neonatesTarek Laswad
Radiology Department, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois CHUV and University of Lausanne, 1011, Lausanne, Switzerland
Pediatr Radiol 39:260-4. 2009..Cerebral PWI is technically feasible and reproducible in neonates of various gestational age and with various pathologies...