- Qualities of a French version of the Wolf Motor Function Test: a multicenter studyE Burge
Haute École spécialisée suisse occidentale HES SO, Haute École de santé Genève, Filière physiothérapie, Geneve, Switzerland
Ann Phys Rehabil Med 56:288-99. 2013..There are currently a small number of standardized tools in French that measure and compare the effect of constraint-induced movement therapy, or other recent therapies promoting motor recovery..
- Factors favoring a degradation or an improvement in activities of daily living (ADL) performance among nursing home (NH) residents: a survival analysisElisabeth Bürge
Physical Therapy Department, University of Applied Sciences, Western Switzerland, Geneva, Switzerland
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 56:250-7. 2013..Measures aiming at improving balance and continence, promoting physical activity, providing appropriate nourishment and cognitive enhancement are important for ADL performance in NH residents...
- Neutral functional realignment orthosis prevents hand pain in patients with subacute stroke: a randomized trialElisabeth Bürge
Haute école de santé Geneva, HES SO University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland, Geneva, Switzerland
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 89:1857-62. 2008..To quantify the preventive effect of a neutral functional realignment orthosis on pain, mobility, and edema of the hand in subacute hemiparetic poststroke patients with severe motor deficits...
- Gender-related ADL performance of old people recently admitted to a Swiss nursing home. A cross-sectional studyElisabeth Bürge
Physical Therapy Department, University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland, Geneva, Switzerland
Swiss Med Wkly 141:w13183. 2011..The aim of this paper was to establish gender-specific associations between the characteristics of residents recently admitted to Swiss nursing homes (NH) and their activities of daily living (ADL) performance...
- Cost-Effectiveness of Physical Therapy Only and of Usual Care for Various Health Conditions: Systematic ReviewElisabeth Bürge
E Bürge, MPTSc, Health Department, University of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Phys Ther 96:774-86. 2016..Given continually rising health care costs, interventions of health care providers should be cost-effective...
- Does physical exercise improve ADL capacities in people over 65 years with moderate or severe dementia hospitalized in an acute psychiatric setting? A multisite randomized clinical trialElisabeth Bürge
Department of Physical Therapy, HES SO University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland, Geneva, Switzerland
Int Psychogeriatr . 2016..This study measured the effect of a physical exercise program on ADL scores in patients with moderate to severe dementia hospitalized in an acute psychiatric ward...
- Intervention categories for physiotherapists treating patients with musculoskeletal conditions on the basis of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and HealthLara Allet
University Hospital of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
Int J Rehabil Res 30:273-80. 2007..This may also provide the transparency increasingly demanded in the current political climate...