- Treatment of menopausal symptoms with applied relaxation: a pilot studyK Wijma
University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 28:251-61. 1997..While the scores on the Kupperman Index and the Symptom Checklist followed the pattern of the flushes, a similar trend was not seen for the scores on the MOOD Scale...
- Vasomotor symptoms decrease in women with breast cancer randomized to treatment with applied relaxation or electro-acupuncture: a preliminary studyE Nedstrand
Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Unit of Medical Psychology, Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping, Sweden
Climacteric 8:243-50. 2005..To evaluate the effect of applied relaxation and electro-acupuncture on vasomotor symptoms in women treated for breast cancer...
- A comparison of acupuncture and oral estradiol treatment of vasomotor symptoms in postmenopausal womenY Wyon
Faculty of Health Sciences, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Climacteric 7:153-64. 2004..To compare the effects of electro-acupuncture with oral estradiol and superficial needle insertion on hot flushes in postmenopausal women...
- Impact of stress coping capacity on recovery from abdominal hysterectomy in a fast-track programme: a prospective longitudinal studyP Kjølhede
Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
BJOG 119:998-1006; discussion 1006-7. 2012..To evaluate the effect of stress coping capacity in combination with mode of anaesthesia on postoperative recovery in fast-track abdominal hysterectomy...
- Effects of electro-acupuncture on psychological distress in postmenopausal womenM Sandberg
Division of Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Complement Ther Med 10:161-9. 2002..To evaluate effects of electro-acupuncture (EA) on general psychological distress and relate to experience of climacteric symptoms in 30 postmenopausal women...
- Psychological wellbeing after laparoscopic and abdominal hysterectomy--a randomised controlled multicentre studyP Persson
Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
BJOG 113:1023-30. 2006..To compare laparoscopic hysterectomy and abdominal total hysterectomy regarding influence on postoperative psychological wellbeing and surgical measures...