Affiliation: Uppsala University
- Use of echocardiographic pulmonary acceleration time and estimated vascular resistance for the evaluation of possible pulmonary hypertensionSven Olof Granstam
Department of Medical Sciences Clinical Physiology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Cardiovasc Ultrasound 11:7. 2013....
- Admission Troponin T and measurement of ST-segment resolution at 60 min improve early risk stratification in ST-elevation myocardial infarctionErik Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Uppsala, Sweden
Eur Heart J 25:113-20. 2004..However, the combination of these two early available markers for predicting risk has not been evaluated...
- Outcome of ST-elevation myocardial infarction treated with thrombolysis in the unselected population is vastly different from samples of eligible patients in a large-scale clinical trialErik Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, Thoraxcenter, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Am Heart J 148:566-73. 2004..However, a direct comparison of patients treated with fibrinolytic agents and not enrolled versus those enrolled in a trial, including a large number of patients, has not been performed...
- Admission N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and its interaction with admission troponin T and ST segment resolution for early risk stratification in ST elevation myocardial infarctionE Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Uppsala, Uppsala, Sweden
Heart 92:735-40. 2006....
- Pre-hospital thrombolysis delivered by paramedics is associated with reduced time delay and mortality in ambulance-transported real-life patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarctionErik Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of Uppsala, 751 85 Uppsala Sweden
Eur Heart J 27:1146-52. 2006..We therefore evaluated treatment delays and outcome in a large cohort of ambulance-transported real-life patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) according to PHT delivered by paramedics or in-hospital thrombolysis...
- Prehospital diagnosis and start of treatment reduces time delay and mortality in real-life patients with STEMIErik Bjorklund
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
J Electrocardiol 38:186. 2005
- Non-dipolar content of the T-wave as a measure of repolarization inhomogeneity in ST-elevation myocardial infarctionMilos Kesek
Department of Cardiology, Heart Centre, University Hospital, Umea, Sweden
Clin Physiol Funct Imaging 26:362-70. 2006..Resolution of the ST-elevation is associated with a decrease. The increased non-dipolar content reflects a property of the repolarization phase, which is related to but separated from the ST-elevation...