Affiliation: University Hospital
- The effect of shaped wheelchair cushion and lumbar supports on under-seat pressure, comfort, and pelvic rotationKersti samuelsson
Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Rehabilitation Medicine, Linkoping, Sweden
Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol 4:329-36. 2009..A wheelchair seat and position help clients perform daily activities. The comfort of the wheelchair can encourage clients to participate in daily activities and can help prevent future complications...
- Effects of lower limb prosthesis on activity, participation, and quality of life: a systematic reviewKersti A M Samuelsson
University Hospital, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Linkoping, Sweden
Prosthet Orthot Int 36:145-58. 2012..Effects presented on the use of assistive devices such as prosthesis are often based on laboratory findings (i.e. efficacy)...
- Wheelchair seating intervention. Results from a client-centred approachK Samuelsson
Department of Neuroscience and Locomotion, Linkoping, Sweden
Disabil Rehabil 23:677-82. 2001..The aim of this study was to analyse the effects of wheelchair intervention from a client-centred perspective...
- The effect of rear-wheel position on seating ergonomics and mobility efficiency in wheelchair users with spinal cord injuries: a pilot studyKersti A M Samuelsson
Department of Neuroscience and Locomotion, Section of Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, SE 581 85 Linkoping, Sweden
J Rehabil Res Dev 41:65-74. 2004..05) during wheelchair propulsion. We found no consistent effect on mechanical efficiency, estimated exertion, breathlessness, seating comfort, estimated propulsion qualities, pelvic position, or activity performance...
- User satisfaction with mobility assistive devices: an important element in the rehabilitation processKersti samuelsson
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University Hospital, Linkoping, Sweden
Disabil Rehabil 30:551-8. 2008..In spite of this, there is very little evidence in this area...
- Improved self-awareness and coping strategies for patients with acquired brain injury--a group therapy programmeAnna Lundqvist
Rehabilitation Medicine, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping, Sweden
Brain Inj 24:823-32. 2010..This study evaluates the effects of a group therapy programme for anticipatory self-awareness and coping strategies...
- Computerized training of working memory in a group of patients suffering from acquired brain injuryAnna Lundqvist
Rehabilitation Medicine, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Sweden
Brain Inj 24:1173-83. 2010..Study short- and long-term transfer effects of a computerized working memory (WM) training programme for patients suffering from working memory deficits after acquired brain injury...