Affiliation: School of Health Sciences
- Sense of coherence and its relationship with oral health-related behaviour and knowledge of and attitudes towards oral healthU Lindmark
Centre for Oral Health, School of Health Sciences, Jonkoping University, Jonkoping, Sweden
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 39:542-53. 2011..To investigate the relationship between sense of coherence (SOC), oral health-related behaviour, knowledge of and attitudes towards oral health in an adult Swedish population...
- Food selection associated with sense of coherence in adultsUlrika Lindmark
Department of Natural Sciences and Biomedicine, University of Jönköping, Jonkoping, Sweden
Nutr J 4:9. 2005..However, understanding what determines an individual's dietary preferences and how to change his/her behavior remains limited. The aim of the present study was to evaluate associations between dietary intake and SOC in adults...
- Sense of coherence and oral health status in an adult Swedish populationUlrika Lindmark
Centre for Oral Health, Jonkoping University, Sweden
Acta Odontol Scand 69:12-20. 2011..To investigate sense of coherence in relation to oral health status in an adult Swedish population in order to better understand the determinants of positive oral health-promoting behavior and differences in oral health...
- The distribution of ''sense of coherence'' among Swedish adults: a quantitative cross-sectional population studyUlrika Lindmark
Department of Natural Sciences and Biomedicine, Jonkoping University, Sweden
Scand J Public Health 38:1-8. 2010..Antonovsky's concept of ''sense of coherence'' (SOC) has been shown to be related to health. The aim of this study was to describe the distribution of SOC scores and their components in an adult Swedish population aged 20-80 years...
- Sense of coherence of reindeer herders and other Samis in comparison to other Swedish citizensAgneta Abrahamsson
School of Health Sciences, Jonkoping University, Jonkoping, Sweden
Int J Circumpolar Health 72:20633. 2013..As health is closely linked to sense of coherence (SOC), an understanding of the background factors to SOC may contribute knowledge that might be useful in promoting living conditions and health...