Affiliation: School of Health Sciences
- Exclusive breastfeeding of Swedish children and its possible influence on the development of obesity: a prospective cohort studyKarina Huus
Division of Pediatrics, Diabetes Research Centre, Linkoping University, Sweden
BMC Pediatr 8:42. 2008..The aim of our study was to examine the relationship between exclusive breastfeeding and obesity when potential confounders, such as socioeconomic factors, are considered...
- Risk factors in childhood obesity-findings from the All Babies In Southeast Sweden (ABIS) cohortKarina Huus
Division of Pediatrics and Diabetes Research Centre, Linkoping University, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 96:1321-5. 2007....
- Relationship of food frequencies as reported by parents to overweight and obesity at 5 yearsKarina Huus
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Division of Paediatrics and Diabetes Research Centre, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 98:139-43. 2009..To investigate if food frequencies are related to overweight/obesity in 5-year-old children...
- Fasting plasma glucose levels in healthy preschool children: effects of weight and lifestyleJohnny Ludvigsson
Div of Pediatrics and Diabetes Research Centre, Linkoping University, Sweden
Acta Paediatr 96:706-9. 2007..To investigate whether a modern lifestyle, with a high-energy intake and a low level of physical activity, influences fasting plasma glucose concentration in healthy children...
- Adolescents' experience of living with diabetesKarina Huus
Division of Paediatrics and Diabetes Research Centre, Linkoping University, Sweden
Paediatr Nurs 19:29-31. 2007..To describe adolescents' experience of living with type 1 diabetes...