Ann Marie Svensson
Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Influence of diabetes on long-term outcome among unselected patients with acute coronary eventsAnn Marie Svensson
Clinical Experimental Research Laboratory, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, Goteborg, Sweden
Scand Cardiovasc J 38:229-34. 2004....
- Association between hyper- and hypoglycaemia and 2 year all-cause mortality risk in diabetic patients with acute coronary eventsAnn Marie Svensson
Clinical Experimental Research Laboratory, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, 416 85 Goteborg, Sweden
Eur Heart J 26:1255-61. 2005....
- The influence of a history of diabetes on treatment and outcome in acute myocardial infarction, during two time periods and in two different countriesAnn Marie Svensson
Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, Goteborg, Sweden
Int J Cardiol 119:319-25. 2007....
- Clinical use and effectiveness of lipid lowering therapies in diabetes mellitus--an observational study from the Swedish National Diabetes RegisterBjorn Eliasson
Department of Medicine, University of Gothenburg, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
PLoS ONE 6:e18744. 2011..To describe the use and evaluate the effectiveness of different lipid lowering therapies in unselected patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes in clinical practice...
- Glycemic control and cardiovascular disease in 7,454 patients with type 1 diabetes: an observational study from the Swedish National Diabetes Register (NDR)Katarina Eeg-Olofsson
Institute of Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, University of Gothenburg, Goteborg, Sweden
Diabetes Care 33:1640-6. 2010..We assessed the association between A1C and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) in an observational study of patients with type 1 diabetes followed for 5 years...
- Clinical Effects and Safety of Direct-Acting Insulin Analogs in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes: A Nation-Wide Observational Cohort StudyVincent Lak
Department of Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, University of Gothenburg, Goteborg, Sweden
Diabetes Ther 7:561-73. 2016..Our aim was to explore these variables in clinical practice among patients with type 1 diabetes, including the elderly and those with renal impairment...
- High mortality and morbidity among adults with congenital heart disease and type 2 diabetesMikael Dellborg
a Department of Molecular and Clinical Medicine, Institute of Medicine, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, and Adult Congenital Heart Unit, Dept of Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, Gothenburg, Sweden
Scand Cardiovasc J 49:344-50. 2015..We investigated, in a large national diabetes registry, the prevalence of ACHD in combination with T2DM to estimate the associated clinical risk, outcome and patient characteristics...
- Metabolic effects of Basal or premixed insulin treatment in 5077 insulin-naïve type 2 diabetes patients: registry-based observational study in clinical practiceBjorn Eliasson
Department of Medicine, University of Gothenburg, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, 413 45, Goteborg, Sweden
Diabetes Ther 5:243-54. 2014..To investigate the clinical effects associated with premixed insulin (PM) and basal insulin [insulin NPH (NPH), insulin glargine (IG), insulin detemir (ID)], in insulin-naïve patients with type 2 diabetes in routine clinical care...
- [High blood glucose in diabetics a risk factor in acute myocardial infarction. Intensive insulin therapy--an interesting but not functioning idea]Mikael Dellborg
Sahlgrenska Universitetssjukhuset Ostra, Goteborg
Lakartidningen 103:2624-5. 2006