Affiliation: Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Plasma cytokine profiles at diagnosis in pediatric patients with non-hodgkin lymphomaKarin Mellgren
Department of Paediatrics, The Queen Silvia s Hospital for Children and Adolescents, Goteborg, Sweden
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 34:271-5. 2012..The present study suggests that NHL subgrouping and the general condition of pediatric patients at diagnosis are associated with plasma levels of growth factors and inflammatory mediators at presentation...
- Non-anaplastic peripheral T cell lymphoma in children and adolescents-an international review of 143 casesK Mellgren
Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, The Queen Silvia s Hospital for Children, Rondvägen 10, 41685, Goteborg, Sweden
Ann Hematol 95:1295-305. 2016..Pre-existing conditions are frequent and associated with poor outcomes. There is a clear need for subtype-based treatment recommendations for children and adolescents with PTCL. ..
- Liver transplantation after stem cell transplantation with the same living donor in a monozygotic twin with acute myeloid leukemiaKarin Mellgren
Department of Pediatric Oncology and Immunology, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Ann Hematol 84:755-7. 2005..Minimal immunosuppression was required, and graft rejection did not occur. The patient was in complete remission 29 months after SCT and 25 months after liver transplantation...
- Safe administration of oral BU twice daily during conditioning for stem cell transplantation in a paediatric population: a comparative study between the standard 4-dose and a 2-dose regimenK Mellgren
Department of Oncology and Immunology, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Bone Marrow Transplant 41:621-5. 2008..The clinical outcome of SCT for paediatric patients conditioned with oral BU at a dose of 2 mg/kg for eight doses is comparable to that found for children conditioned using the standard regimen given 1 mg/kg q.i.d. for 16 doses...
- [Obliterative bronchiolitis after stem cell transplantation. Inert gas washout makes early diagnosis of this serious complication possible]Younis Khalid
Lakartidningen 104:3373-6. 2007
- Pharmacological inhibition of plasma coagulation and platelet activation during experimental long-term perfusionM Skogby
Department of Pediatrics, The Queen Silvia s Children s Hospital, Goteborg University, Sweden
Scand Cardiovasc J 37:222-8. 2003....
- Influence of hemofiltration on plasma cytokine levels and platelet activation during extra corporeal membrane oxygenationM Skogby
Institute for the Health of Women and Children, Department of Pediatrics, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
Scand Cardiovasc J 34:315-20. 2000..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effects of hemofiltration on cytokine release and removal as well as on platelet activation and consumption...
- Determination of blood cell subtype concentrations from frozen whole blood samples using TruCount beadsCecilia Langenskiöld
Department of Pediatrics, Institute of Clinical Sciences, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Cytometry B Clin Cytom . 2016..Ideally, sample collection should involve little hands-on time, allow for long-term storage, and minimally influence the samples...
- A glycosylation-dependent CD45RB epitope defines previously unacknowledged CD27⁻IgM(high) B cell subpopulations enriched in young children and after hematopoietic stem cell transplantationMats Bemark
Mucosal Immunobiology and Vaccine Center MIVAC, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden Department of Clinical Immunology and Transfusion Medicine, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden Electronic address
Clin Immunol 149:421-31. 2013..Thus, we define several novel human CD27(-)IgM(high) B cell subpopulations in blood, all of which are present in higher frequencies and numbers in young children and after HSCT than in adults. ..
- Delayed elimination of high-dose methotrexate and use of carboxypeptidase G2 in pediatric patients during treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemiaThommy Svahn
Department of Pediatrics, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
Pediatr Blood Cancer . 2016..Carboxypeptidase G2 (CPDG2 ) can be used as rescue treatment in cases of delayed methotrexate elimination (DME) and Mtx-induced nephrotoxicity...