Anders I Persson
- Requirement for Id1 in opioid-induced oligodendrogenesis in cultured adult rat hippocampal progenitorsAnders I Persson
The Laboratory for Molecular Neurobiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, Guldhedsgatan 19, Floor 1, S 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Eur J Neurosci 23:2277-88. 2006..We suggest a requirement for Id1 in opioid-induced oligodendrogenesis in cultured AHPs possibly acting on opioid-responsive AHPs expressing the proneural transcriptional activator Mash1...
- Comparison of immunoblotted delta opioid receptor proteins expressed in the adult rat brain and their regulation by growth hormoneAnders I Persson
The Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Goteborg University, S 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Neurosci Res 52:1-9. 2005....
- Mu- and delta-opioid receptor antagonists decrease proliferation and increase neurogenesis in cultures of rat adult hippocampal progenitorsAnders I Persson
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Eur J Neurosci 17:1159-72. 2003....
- Opioid-induced proliferation through the MAPK pathway in cultures of adult hippocampal progenitorsAnders I Persson
The Arvid Carlsson Institute for Neuroscience at Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Mol Cell Neurosci 23:360-72. 2003..These data suggest a role for the opioid system in the regulation of proliferation in progenitors from the adult hippocampus...
- Differential regulation of hippocampal progenitor proliferation by opioid receptor antagonists in running and non-running spontaneously hypertensive ratsAnders I Persson
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Goteborg University, Bla straket 7, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, SE 413 45 Goteborg, Sweden
Eur J Neurosci 19:1847-55. 2004..During voluntary running in SHR naltrexone altered hippocampal proliferation via as yet unknown mechanisms...
- Proteome analysis of conditioned medium from cultured adult hippocampal progenitorsAnnika Dahl
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Molndal, Goteborg University, 431 80 Mölndal, Sweden
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 17:2195-202. 2003..Identification of bioactive proteins in vitro is of potential importance for the understanding of the regulatory mechanisms of the cells in vivo...
- Expression of delta opioid receptor mRNA and protein in the rat cerebral cortex and cerebellum is decreased by growth hormoneAnders I Persson
Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
J Neurosci Res 71:496-503. 2003..Quantification of DOR mRNA by solution hybridization RNase protection assay corresponded to the DOR protein measurements. We conclude that the expression of DORs in cerebral cortex and cerebellum is regulated by GH...
- Opioid-induced regulation of gene expression in PC12 cells stably transfected with mu-opioid receptorParisa Zarnegar
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Center for Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, SE 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Neurosci Lett 396:197-201. 2006..We suggest that the PC12 cell transfected with the recombinant human MOR is a useful tool for identification of opioid-induced genes that may provide information on opiate effects of relevance for dependence...
- Extended voluntary running inhibits exercise-induced adult hippocampal progenitor proliferation in the spontaneously hypertensive ratAndrew S Naylor
Department of Physiology, Sahlgrenska Academy, Box 432, 405 30 Goteborg, Sweden
J Neurophysiol 93:2406-14. 2005..However, a moderate level of long-term running was able to prevent the negative stress-related changes seen in unrestricted long-term running...
- miR-124 and miR-137 inhibit proliferation of glioblastoma multiforme cells and induce differentiation of brain tumor stem cellsJoachim Silber
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
BMC Med 6:14. 2008..In this study, we investigated the role of microRNAs in regulating the differentiation and proliferation of neural stem cells and glioblastoma-multiforme tumor cells...