- Intraovarian blood flow measured with color doppler ultrasonography inversely correlates with vascular density in the human corpus luteum of the menstrual cycleUlrika Ottander
Departments of Clinical Science Obstetrics and Gynecology, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Fertil Steril 81:154-9. 2004..To evaluate the morphologic characteristics underlying the ultrasonographic appearance and blood flow dynamics in the human corpus luteum (CL) of the menstrual cycle...
- Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma genitalium plasma antibodies in relation to epithelial ovarian tumorsAnnika Idahl
Department of Clinical Science Obstetrics and Gynecology, Umea University, SE 901 87 Umea, Sweden
Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol 2011:824627. 2011..To assess associations of Chlamydia trachomatis and Mycoplasma genitalium antibodies with epithelial ovarian tumors...
- Prognostic significance of specific anti-WT1 IgG antibody level in plasma in patients with ovarian carcinomaCharlotta Andersson
Clinical Chemistry, Department of Medical Biosciences, Umea University, Umea, Sweden Pathology, Department of Medical Biosciences, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
Cancer Med 3:909-18. 2014..016). These results indicated that WT1 Ab measurements in plasma and WT1 staining in tissue specimens could be useful as biomarkers for patient outcome in the high-risk subtypes of OCs for postoperative individualized therapy. ..
- Allopregnanolone and pregnanolone are produced by the human corpus luteumUlrika Ottander
Department of Clinical Science, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Umea University Hospital, Umea, Sweden
Mol Cell Endocrinol 239:37-44. 2005..In conclusion, the neurosteroids allopregnanolone and pregnanolone are produced in the human corpus luteum and their release is stimulated by trophic hormone...
- Chlamydia trachomatis, Mycoplasma genitalium, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, human papillomavirus, and polyomavirus are not detectable in human tissue with epithelial ovarian cancer, borderline tumor, or benign conditionsAnnika Idahl
Department of Clinical Science Obstetrics and Gynecology, Umea University, Sweden
Am J Obstet Gynecol 202:71.e1-6. 2010....
- Formation of E-cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion activates AKT and mitogen activated protein kinase via phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase and ligand-independent activation of epidermal growth factor receptor in ovarian cancer cellsPradeep Reddy
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics, Umea University, SE 901 87, Umea, Sweden
Mol Endocrinol 19:2564-78. 2005..Our data partly explain why E-cadherin is always expressed during ovarian tumor development and progression...
- Role of apoptosis, apoptosis-related factors and 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases in human corpus luteum regressionTommi E Vaskivuo
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Oulu, FIN 90014 Oulu, Finland
Mol Cell Endocrinol 194:191-200. 2002..The expression of the pro- and anti-apoptotic factors studied in the CL suggest their part in this process, but the conclusive evidence for the exact molecular mechanisms remains open...